Introducing the Ti-600

For the gearheads in the audience
TitaniumChastiTi

Re: Introducing the Ti-600

Post by TitaniumChastiTi »

Mistressles wrote:How much will they be?
It depends, the 1st person buy will get a bargain @ £375 + £25 if they want the PA attachment, after that they will be £500 including shipment.
0 x
Mistressles

Post by Mistressles »

How does one go about ordering your device?
0 x
TitaniumChastiTi

Mistressles wrote:How does one go about ordering your device?
Sorry Mistressles, only just seen your question, please PM if you require a direct answer, I hope to have a website up and running very soon, but I can be contacted @ [email protected] if anyone wants to correspond
Regards
0 x
Joroincharge

Post by Joroincharge »

TitaniumChastiTi wrote:
Mistressles wrote:How much will they be?
It depends, the 1st person buy will get a bargain @ £375 + £25 if they want the PA attachment, after that they will be £500 including shipment.
Not unreasonable at all IMO, especially if will be made to measure.
0 x
TitaniumChastiTi

Thank you Joroincharge, Yes made to measure, as a gesture of goodwill I have today extended the offer to honour the above price for the first Three sold, cant say fairer than that :D
0 x
TitaniumChastiTi

Hi and thanks to all who have commented, the Website is finally finished now and can be viewed here

www.titaniumchastiti.com
0 x
Joroincharge

Post by Joroincharge »

TitaniumChastiTi wrote:Hi and thanks to all who have commented, the Website is finally finished now and can be viewed here

http://www.titaniumchastiti.com
Very nice site too. No doubt will develop further over time as well :geek: :geek: :D :D
0 x
Jasmic68

Post by Jasmic68 »

I am a good way from being able to afford a £500 device but I am certainly interested in your ideas for a urethral insert device at some point. I am glad to hear you have a paying customer lined up, it makes your ability to take this forward and develop other products much more likely.
0 x
Living in Germany but speaking with a decidedly English accent.
Herkees

Post by Herkees »

I read with great interest about your new venture. I/we think this might be just what we are looking for, although I have not and do not intend to get pierced. How close are you with the development of the Ti-700 to finishing? And what do you expect the price of the Ti-700 to be?

We are looking at buying another MM device soon, but I might just wait as this could be better being based in the UK and of course, Titanium!

I posted this here as opposed to a PM, as I'm sure other people will be asking the same questions at some point.

Look forward to hearing from you :D
0 x
Bomd

Post by Bomd »

I received my Ti600 last Friday. Been locked in it since Monday morning. Early days for me but very happy with it. Feel free to pm me if you have any ques.
0 x
Locked in Titanium Ti600

https://chastebritania.wordpress.com/