No device in the 'verse can hold me -- help?

For the gearheads in the audience
LockedUp24

Re: No device in the 'verse can hold me -- help?

Post by LockedUp24 »

I honestly don't believe a custom device will hold me and if I did get one I know it would be back every month for adjustments costing more.

I've tried devices with gaps and with no gaps and all ring sizes combinations....even rings too small for me turning my bits blue ...and that one ball escaped every time leaving the entire device hanging from one ball.

I'm in the A080 (non urethra tube) it's a small one but it has a sprinkler head and can be annoying when urinating but it's ok I was informed if you make the main hole wider with a drill and file down the edges it's better.

The link is only for the rings as I didn't want the cage to have a curve as that looks too easy to escape.
Now if you already are using a certain size ring and want to buy one from the link get a size down as I used a 50mm round ring and it was ok but I got sore spot on one side (same thing with other 50mm round rings I had) and with that ring I could escape too.

These curved rings I think have a little more room in area's so a size down or do might do the trick even more.

As I said I've the curved 50mm and its great but I know I could escape just my thinking that I want too in my mind.
I ordered two smaller ones just to try for a better fit...it's cheap too.
0 x
Her Words Her Commands....End of Line.
TitaniumChastiTi

Post by TitaniumChastiTi »

LockedUp24 wrote:I honestly don't believe a custom device will hold me and if I did get one I know it would be back every month for adjustments costing more.
Have you got a PA piercing ?
0 x
LockedUp24

Post by LockedUp24 »

No but that won't stop a ball from escaping. :o

Not interested in piercing any part of my body :D
0 x
TwistedMister
Last orgasm: October 21st, 2020
Orgasms this year: 4

Post by TwistedMister »

peter_rabbit wrote: I'd love to hear if there's anyone out there who's been able to go straight to a custom device after only one off the shelf device! ;)
How 'bout one off the shelf device, +15 years and still using it?
0 x
04/07/19 "And then I 'punished' you by making you lick my pussy after I let my other 'boy' fuck me." --Mrs. Twisted
MusettasPet

Post by MusettasPet »

TitaniumChastiTi wrote:
LockedUp24 wrote:MusettasPetOne of the big problems is most off the shelf rings are all based on the same sizes and this might be OUR problem
Just a few millimeters off and we escape themhttp://www.dhgate.com/product/2015-late ... 1079666447
Why keep buying off the shelf items knowing they wont fit if you know the problem that one custom made item would fix ? :lol:
Because I *didn't* know that. Virtually all of the discussions of device security that I've seen online, including in device reviews, are discussions of whether or not a user can pull the shaft / head out. In cases where people say "This device doesn't fit well," the typical advice is "Get a smaller ring."

I had already experimented with a smaller *gap* on the knockoff CB6000 types I tried. It hadn't been enough, and the rings broke so quickly that I had little time to experiment. Given these factors, I didn't know adjusting gap size was actually possible. Most devices seemed to just have a preset gap.
0 x
locked4her55

Post by locked4her55 »

peter_rabbit wrote:I'd love to hear if there's anyone out there who's been able to go straight to a custom device after only one off the shelf device! ;)
First purchase was a CB3000. That lasted less than a month before I purchased the CB6000s. Wore that for about a year before the jump to a MM JB.

Took the next 6 months of sending it back for minor adjustments but have never looked back and very comfy now in both the JB and WM. :D
0 x
Happily secured since 4/2010 :-)
Have worn CB3000, CB6000s, MM Jail Bird & Watchful Mistress,
DHgate A271 & 273, DHgate Full Stainless Steel Belt & DHgate HT nub
Currently wearing A273
LockedUp24

Post by LockedUp24 »

It's true that off the shelf steel ebay/dhgate devices don't have a way of changing the gap unless you file down the side yourself and add your own spacers with steel washers or something.

For me I'm going for a comfortable snug ring first then I'll look at filing down that rings main strut bar to reduce the gap....if I even need to.
0 x
MusettasPet

Post by MusettasPet »

peter_rabbit wrote:I prefer a larger ring and a smaller ball gap myself. I have one testicle that thinks it's Houdini, but since I got my custom steel chastity (The 250$ Contender from MaleChastityNow.com) I haven't had a single issue.

I went with a short snug cage, small gap, and wider base ring.

Good luck!
Peter_R,

If it isn't too much trouble -- do you know what the ring-cage gap was on any of the devices that you had trouble with? (If you just tell me which devices you fell out of, I will check myself).

What ring - gap size did you get with the Contender?
0 x
MusettasPet

Post by MusettasPet »

LockedUp24,

Unfortunately, it seems much easier to make gaps wider in devices than smaller. And the Bon4M I have does not seem to facilitate shrinking the gap very easily (it uses a ring that narrows at the far end to insert into the device. If I filed down the nubs, I'd be reducing the amount of material that could slip inside the ring and hold the device securely.

B4M claims that the gap between cage and device is 11mm, so it looks like I need something smaller than that.
0 x
LockedUp24

Post by LockedUp24 »

MusettasPet

I have yet to find a solution myself as like you I have houdini balls and have escaped every device & variation of gaps and rings we bought over a year and will continue to try.

If only the steel ones came with no gap but had spacers to place between everything.
So you would add The Ring + spacer (for gap) Cage+Spacer to the lock to keep it tight.
you would need a spacer to the lock as the drilled hole placement would be generic.

You could do this I guess on a old device ring (Might try it on an old ring over the weekend) to shave down the little bump on the ring (stops the cage closing the gap).

There seems tobe various Bon4 devices floating around so its hard to say what you could try.
0 x