What steel cage should I get?

For the gearheads in the audience
attentive_husband

What steel cage should I get?

Post by attentive_husband »

I'm new to all this. My wife & I have worked on improving our relationship over the last several months including 2 months where we went without sex (but I did masturbate on my own several times a week). As we've gone back to normal, I've found that I have fallen back into old habits that hurts our relationship.

I'm planning on asking her for us to go to a FLR including putting me in a chastity device 24/7, being let out when she wants to have sex. I don't play sports but I do work out at a gym including riding a bike. And of course work, socializing, etc.

What is the best device to start with? I want the base part to be hinged so it's quick & easy to put on/off. I want one that I cannot get out of - I trust myself 99% of the time, but not 100%. And I like the look of the ones made of chrome bars. The Stainless Steel Chastity Cock Cage looks like exactly what I want. The BON4 looks like it will do the job too, but I don't like the look as well.

Any feedback on either of these devices? Or another device that will be better?
0 x
crated51

Re: What steel cage should I get?

Post by crated51 »

Might be best to talk to your wife first before you buy something. And there are other less expensive first options. Not sure what you linked is really SS. Chrome plated can have some issues.

Kudos for wanting to improve your relationship with your wife!
0 x
It's not happy people that are thankful, it's thankful people that are happy.
Locked by LRC

Post by Locked by LRC »

I looked at it and I'd have a different concern. It looks like the cage is almost straight. Most devices have a curve to them. The curve helps with comfort and discreetness with clothes on. I think this device would have a tendency to cause a tent in your pants, even loose fitting ones. I wouldn't even try to wear tight fitting pants.
0 x
Current device - MM Custom
Previous devices - CB2000, 3000, 6000, 6000s, Curve
zorglub

Post by zorglub »

I have always considered that one like a toy. It is pretty obvious, once you've had some experience with devices with tighter cage-to-ring gap, that that one will let your testicles escape very easily, without you even trying.
NinjaTurtle wrote:The BON4 looks like it will do the job too, but I don't like the look as well.
That one does not have the enormous testicle gap weakness of the former, but I'd worry about irritation from the fairly marked edges of the ring. A cylindrical (or at least more rounded) cross-section would be much more comfortable.

I highly recommend Male Chastity Now, if only because you'll get to try your new serious custom-fitted cage within a week of ordering, unlike other custom manufacturers where a 2 months wait is lucky. and Custom-fitted beats generics hands down, every time.
Another recommendation: before ordering a custom-fitted device, buy a set of sizing rings from Mature Metal. That way, you'll be right on for the cage and testes ring diameters.
0 x
Current device: MM Jailbird with security screw and TetherSpout
Previously: CB6000s knock-off, HolyTrainer2, MCN Contender, Lori#5, MM Watchful Mistress
TwistedMister
Last orgasm: October 21st, 2020
Orgasms this year: 4

Post by TwistedMister »

NinjaTurtle wrote:I want the base part to be hinged so it's quick & easy to put on/off. I want one that I cannot get out of - I trust myself 99% of the time, but not 100%.
Security, comfort, convenience- you can have any two of the three. I think Tom may have a link to a good explanation of this.

You may have to adjust your expectations just a bit, and work around the limitations.

I do not think there has yet been made a ball-trap style device that offers 100% security, and 100% comfort without a piercing, especially for 'growers'...and, in my mind, the piercing option does not strike me as being all that comfortable either.

I have some ideas for design variations, but I lack the skill to get them from my head to metal.
0 x
04/07/19 "And then I 'punished' you by making you lick my pussy after I let my other 'boy' fuck me." --Mrs. Twisted
attentive_husband

Post by attentive_husband »

zorglub wrote:I highly recommend Male Chastity Now, if only because you'll get to try your new serious custom-fitted cage within a week of ordering, unlike other custom manufacturers where a 2 months wait is lucky. and Custom-fitted beats generics hands down, every time.
Another recommendation: before ordering a custom-fitted device, buy a set of sizing rings from Mature Metal. That way, you'll be right on for the cage and testes ring diameters.
Thank you. I've ordered the stainless steel one and we'll start with that. Step one is to find out if a chastity device in general works for my wife and me. And step two is see how well this one fits, works, etc.

And then once I've learned from that, I'll get in touch for a better device.
0 x