Holy Trainer

For the gearheads in the audience
albertosub

Holy Trainer

Post by albertosub »

Hello, I have come across the Holy Trainer, but it would be another expensive cage. Do you know if it fulfills its promise of allowing 24-hour wear, staying unnoticeable even under a suit pants? How long should I choose the cage (if there are options); my cock measures 22.5 x 3.5 cm when fully erect. Thanks in advance for your advice. Albertosub
0 x
Tom Allen
Site Admin
Last orgasm: April 1st, 2018
Orgasms this year: 0

Re: Holy Trainer

Post by Tom Allen »

0 x
jackhf

Post by jackhf »

I've tried several chastity devices and found the Holy Trainer to be the most comfortable and most private. It doesn't have a lock that protrudes out, so does not show through your pants. It took some time for my wife to learn to easily lock and unlock the device (its a bit tricky) but once she got it down, we were on our way.

I did need to ease into the process and learn the tricks. For instance, one problem is that I must be entirely relaxed when I put the device on. Forcing an semi-erect penis into the tube only results in a poor fit, which in turn leads to discomfort later. When I wear the Holy Trainer properly, I can go easily a week without any discomfort. I never forget its there, of course, but always have the warm, slightly heavy reminder between my legs of my devotion to my Mistress.
0 x
Nfrgp

Post by Nfrgp »

Love my holy trainer ... way way way more comfortable and discrete than my old cb6000s
0 x
Locksmith & Subbie
Check out our blog http://nfrgp.tumblr.com
cottus

Post by cottus »

jackhf wrote:I've tried several chastity devices and found the Holy Trainer to be the most comfortable and most private. It doesn't have a lock that protrudes out, so does not show through your pants. It took some time for my wife to learn to easily lock and unlock the device (its a bit tricky) but once she got it down, we were on our way.

I did need to ease into the process and learn the tricks. For instance, one problem is that I must be entirely relaxed when I put the device on. Forcing an semi-erect penis into the tube only results in a poor fit, which in turn leads to discomfort later. When I wear the Holy Trainer properly, I can go easily a week without any discomfort. I never forget its there, of course, but always have the warm, slightly heavy reminder between my legs of my devotion to my Mistress.
The only issue I've noticed with the HTv2 is that it can be a real pain when wearing in public and having to stand for long periods of time. Maybe I need to go down a ring size from 45mm to 40mm, but gravity tends to cause testicular problems unless I'm constantly readjusting.
0 x
fortunatehusbandp4

Post by fortunatehusbandp4 »

I've been wearing the HT2 on and off for about 4.5 months sometimes up to 10-14 days in a row. I wear it in an office environment and haven't felt out of place at all.
0 x
femdomstel

Post by femdomstel »

Hi

Looks like a good buy, but is it really impossible to get the cock out of the sleeve.
And get it back in later ??

Miss Karen
0 x
Albert Steel

Post by Albert Steel »

femdomstel wrote:but is it really impossible to get the cock out of the sleeve.
And get it back in later ??
In short, with any ball-trap device that does not make use of a piercing, you can back your cock out and put it back in. You can browse this forum also for 'the ribbon method' and 'the threaded spout method' as alternative approaches..
0 x
slanador

Post by slanador »

If you are a grower, then it is extremely easy to get your dick out of any ball trap device. I can simply reduce mine to 0 size and wiggle it out of any device, including those with urethral inserts that extend just beyond the base ring. The devices don't stand a chance.
0 x