which cage to lock cock & scrotum

For the gearheads in the audience
albertosub

which cage to lock cock & scrotum

Post by albertosub »

i hav had my first cage for a few weeks, it is a 10x3.5cm metal cage, hard, slightly bend down, with a 4cm cockring onto which it is fixed and then locked, i need to place the cage ring behind another closed 4.0cm cockring to fixate it better and close the gap between the ring and the cage
that already is suboptimal, but the openings in the (too long) cage allow rubbing and friction and ... stimulation, so that icame in it once
in a movie i once saw a guy wearing something like a metal ball on a ring, the ball taking in both the cock and the scrotum and still allowing pee to flow out
if you know where to get such a cage i would like your advice
also if you know of other constructions availabe online that disallow stimulation
as i want to move from orgasm denial to stimulation denial
0 x
wmpwiwlw

Re: which cage to lock cock & scrotum

Post by wmpwiwlw »

0 x
wmpwiwlw

Post by wmpwiwlw »

0 x
albertosub

Post by albertosub »

wow, thanks, they are both great, i have not found such sites myself, so thanks again - the one with the bars looks lovely, but it is the closed "nutshell" i need, so i will try to find one like those, somewhere and somehow, or make one, perhaps, as i cannot at all afford 199 GBP for it (also: i don't need it as big sized as it appeArs to be in the picture, and a smaller one would be easier to conceal in my pants, too as i do want to try my best to wear it at work, too, well 24 hours, actually, but i still habe problems sleeping with it as pain or painful erections make me wake up; i don't mind that at weekends, but i need to be awake at work
0 x