Deciding which one.

For the gearheads in the audience
hd2500ne

Deciding which one.

Post by hd2500ne »

I think it is between a cb 6000 or a holy trainer that we would like to use. Just wanting to hear what other members have to say about either on.

Thank you,
hd2500ne
0 x
slave d

Re: Deciding which one.

Post by slave d »

HT is a MUCH more "wearable" device, both need to be removed regularly for cleaning. HT would get my vote of those two.

d
0 x
New Zealand
After a year post covid of “freedom” I am trialing a good old HT V3 nub modified by me to have a glans ring so no pullout. Working well so far.
hd2500ne

Post by hd2500ne »

slave d wrote:HT is a MUCH more "wearable" device, both need to be removed regularly for cleaning. HT would get my vote of those two.

d
Thank you for your input slave d
0 x
lockedsteve

Post by lockedsteve »

I have both and used both. The HT was more comfortable and easier to put on. Just two pieces and a built in lock. The ring is ergonomic so I never experienced the tightness I did at times with the CB6000. I could have worn the HT full time for a long time but I did not like the closed cage design. I much prefer my Jailbird which if I bought the first time, would have been cheaper than buy the four devices that I ended up buying first. When I had returned my Jailbird for adjustment or new rings, I used my HT until my Jailbird came back.
0 x
cottus

Post by cottus »

I have a CB-3000 (obviously different from the 6000) and there definitely is some tug on the scrotum, but I think the biggest drawback is it's not the most low profile device. Pics I've seen of the CB-6000 don't look much better, whereas the HT is very compact and sleek. I'm just too lazy to get some string and figure out my ring size to get a HT. :lol:

I prefer CB/HT devices because of the total encasement. There are obvious hygienic drawbacks to that, but I like the "totally encased" feeling and awareness.
0 x