revenge or steelheart

For the gearheads in the audience
kunst

revenge or steelheart

Post by kunst »

While my crossfire is sitting there waiting to be sold, I start thinking to buy a smaller device. I think I made the mistake of buying not only too long, but especially too wide. However I do not use the device 24/7 so I have no hurry to buy. Most of the time we use honour system, but when I am too excited I need the cage.
Now, the biggest problem for me with open design cages (I also tried some chinese cages) is pinching during the day: my skin on the glans tends to exit from the bars and gets pinched several times.
I am considering a Steelworxx steelheart, but I am a bit worried for the cleaning. The pro is that I do not expect pinching with that design, and wife likes it.
On the other end, revenge is very attractive but also more expensive; I notice that is has 10 bars, so the space between them is very narrow: if you own it, what is your experience with pinching? Is it worth spending more money compared to steelheart?
Thanks
0 x
bobbobbly

Re: revenge or steelheart

Post by bobbobbly »

I bought a steelheart and am generally pleased with it. However, I sent it back to get it modified to become a Steelheart 2 as the single hole of the steelheart was not sufficient and urine was backing up and coming over the top. Steelheart 2 eliminated this problem for me and is perfect. No problem with cleaning either.
0 x
Michele

Post by Michele »

We have the Revenge and hubby has had zero issues with pinching because the skin really can't come out between the bars. We don't use the Revenge that often because worth the mostly closed device it still gets stinky in there and I just don't like it as much as we do the every day Jail Bird.
0 x
Wife, Girlfriend & KeyHolder
My boys are Wearing: Jail Bird (cm) Steelheart (a)
Owned Devices: MM Jail Bird (x2), MM Spyder, MM Locking Double Cockring, Steelworxx Revenge
Click here for Our blog & Podcast
carolina cyclist

Post by carolina cyclist »

bobbobbly wrote:I bought a steelheart and am generally pleased with it. However, I sent it back to get it modified to become a Steelheart 2 as the single hole of the steelheart was not sufficient and urine was backing up and coming over the top. Steelheart 2 eliminated this problem for me and is perfect. No problem with cleaning either.
I, too, had my Steelheart modified. I only had the single hole opened up quite a bit and with the right PA ring in I am lined up perfectly so no urine back ups. I clean it thoroughly each morning and evening so I don't have the smell issue.
0 x
Currently locked in MrsL's Steelheart.
http://www.thechastecyclist.com