Measuring for Holy Trainer

For the gearheads in the audience
catgrader

Measuring for Holy Trainer

Post by catgrader »

Hi!

I'm trying to delve into the world of chastity with my partner. We've decided on the Holy Trainer, it seems to have a lot of positive reviews, and it seems to be comfortable for long term wear.

I'm trying to measure myself for the A-ring, and each time I use the string method I get a measurement that's close to 150 mm (which would mean getting a 50 mm A-Ring). I think I'm relatively average in the endowment department though, and it seems like a lot of people have said to buy the next smaller ring if you're unsure about sizing. I'm not 100% sure I'm doing it right, but each time I tie the string around my scrotum and penis, that is about the measurement, I get, even if I pull tight.

What has been other people's experiences? Did you find that getting the next size down was fine, since the ring is ergonomically designed? Or should I go with the 50 mm because that's what I've been measuring?
0 x
luckylocked

Re: Measuring for Holy Trainer

Post by luckylocked »

The HT ring is ergonomic so you could be smaller. I bought it with two rings to be safe, the 50 and the 45 and have never used the 50. I am thinking of getting a 40 as after 2 months I am very used to it now and could probably go smaller and more secure.
0 x
Locked in a HT v2 small by my lovely wife and mistress K.
Locked on 12th July. Last orgasm 11th July. Release date: Could be it for the year!