Do any of these devices really work for consistent wear?

For the gearheads in the audience
Gwyidion

Do any of these devices really work for consistent wear?

Post by Gwyidion »

I have gone through a steady progression of metal devices. It is now basically at the point I don't think I can get the configuration/quality/etc I need from off-the-shelf models.

So, it is time to spend some real money.

This brings me to the question - is there actual success to be had with obtaining the correct device?

I define success as:

- A ball-trap device that can be worn essentially 24/7 (with proper cleaning, daily in showers and perhaps once a week unlocked)
- rarely, if ever, causes skin breakage and irritation
- as a necessary part of the above, can be worn overnight

and also, does NOT:
require rubber tubing/special additional modifications or constant device upkeep (other than normal cleaning)
require oil and/or lube on a multiple-times-per-day basis

Put another way, before I go and spend $250-$1000 on some more metal, do these things actually work?

I see a great many sizing threads, and a few "i've ordered it!" threads, and a very few "here's a N-week report" threads...

Can anyone share actual success stories? Have you worn the same device mostly 24/7 without fuss for 6 months? A year?

Is that a unicorn?

muchas danken
0 x
WifeIsVanilla

Re: Do any of these devices really work for consistent wear?

Post by WifeIsVanilla »

Once you find the proper fit for a MM Jail Bird, you can theoretically wear it forever. Cleanliness / hygiene (which is a CRITICAL issue) is very simple in the shower with a JB.

I like to put a little lotion at the bottom of the base ring twice a day (after showering and before bedtime), but many folks don't seem to feel a need to do so.

I wear mine for weeks at a time with no problems whatsoever (except for real life issues), but many members of this forum wear theirs for much, much longer, and I hope they will jump in to provide more detail.
0 x
Past Devices: Curve & CB 6000s. Both broke, were repaired; then broke beyond repair.
Current Devices: MM Jail Bird, Cobra, MM Watchful Mistress, Holy Trainer v3, a new Curve & the dreaded Spiked Chamber.
slave d

Post by slave d »

i wear MsMs's Contender all the time with zero issues, max unlock (at all for anything) so far is 35 days !!! i would recommend a Contender 100%.

d
0 x
New Zealand
After a year post covid of “freedom” I am trialing a good old HT V3 nub modified by me to have a glans ring so no pullout. Working well so far.
locked4her55

Post by locked4her55 »

Been at this for 5+ years now. 3+ of them in either a Mature Metal Jail Bird or Watchful Mistress. It took a couple of size alterations by MM to find the absolute correct fit but once that was accomplished I can honestly say that I wear mine for weeks and weeks at a time with no issues. Hygiene, comfort, security without any problems what so ever. I do add a drop of lotion once or twice a day around the base ring but that's it.

Longest stretch in a JB was 62 days, and during that time the key never entered the lock. Could I have gone longer? Yes, but the needs of the 'one' (my KH) outweighed the needs of the 'locked' (me). :lol:

The goal is achievable.
0 x
Happily secured since 4/2010 :-)
Have worn CB3000, CB6000s, MM Jail Bird & Watchful Mistress,
DHgate A271 & 273, DHgate Full Stainless Steel Belt & DHgate HT nub
Currently wearing A273
Aarkey

Post by Aarkey »

Gwyidion wrote:Is there actual success to be had with obtaining the correct device?
I'll chime in as another voice that the Mature Metal Jailbird has worked great for me. The longest I've gone in it is 28 days straight and during that time I was allowed out for a total of 2.5 hours. Once for a yoga class with my keyholder, and once to have it well inspected and have all the hairs that I had not been able to shave, get tweazed.

I've also worn it 17 and 11 days w/o issue, and for 4 to 7 day stints countless times.

It isn't as easy as wearing a ring on your finger. Everyone is a little different, but finding the right lubricants and creams to use (or not,) what underwear works best (can depend on what you're doing) and how to sleep in it (harder for some than others) - it is definitely something that can be done.

My only regret about getting the custom belt is that I hadn't done it sooner.
0 x
"Some people need to be caged before they can be free." - Anon
Gwyidion

Post by Gwyidion »

Well, many thanks. I will probably be ordering a MCN contender.
0 x
luckylocked

Post by luckylocked »

I have worn my MM Queens Keep for 40 days straight, only coming off for travel. Somehow I have put it somewhere safe and cant find which is why I am in a HT2s which I have worn for two weeks straight coming off for an inspection and cleaning. I can clean it with high pressure shower head and body wash and it passes the sniff test so it to could theoretically stay on for a long time. Very comfortable and no possibility of stimulation. I can pull out the back if I really want as you can in most devices but then that would be cheating, and part of the submission is that I have been told not to so I don't!
0 x
Locked in a HT v2 small by my lovely wife and mistress K.
Locked on 12th July. Last orgasm 11th July. Release date: Could be it for the year!
wmpwiwlw

Post by wmpwiwlw »

I also have a contendor with a pa pin that I have worn for 3 months straight with no real issues. Depending on how many attempted erections I would get would make the ring sore but I would try and minimize that as much as possible. Mark was great and tried his best to make sure it fit right. I did send it back a few times for changes and it was always returned very fast. For me everyday wear seems only a minor inconvenience with very little pain. the ring is always the issue for me. But I think my body is adapting to it slowly. When I started years ago I had to lube the ring constantly whereas now I dont use any. The wedding ring analogy is spot on I think, after some time you forget its even there.
0 x
ptharv

Post by ptharv »

I have a Looker3 which has been locked on since March 31st.
0 x
Currently wearing Steelworxx Looker 3.
groundedBird

Post by groundedBird »

Been in a HTv2 for 3 consecutive weeks without issues, and on / off it for over a year. t is a great option if you are moving your first steps into a chastity lifestyle because of the price, the design that makes it unnoticeable and the overall comfort but ultimately for a 24/7 experience you will need a custom fit model. The HTv2 tends, in my case, to irritate the skin around the ring if I don't allow enough 'rest' time between discomfort time (teasing by KH, day at office with tight jeans, etc.)
0 x