Do any of these devices really work for consistent wear?

For the gearheads in the audience
nebman

Re: Do any of these devices really work for consistent wear?

Post by nebman »

I have not reached what most here would call constant use. But, I have worn a fairly open style metal device for several days at a time. I seem to stay perfectly clean with a daily shower, I squirt in some liquid body soap and follow with a high pressure shower head. I do the same separating the balls from the bottom of the cage and cleaning under my balls, etc. It's actually sort of erotic, sort of a prisoner's clean up that is a bit rough, but functional - not a spa experience.

Some lotion is a must to allow the device to move freely against the skin. I've had very good luck with Aveeno hand and body lotion in fairly generous application. Once a day can work, always needed after a shower, and a second application at bedtime is sometimes helpful - especially in anticipation of night erections.

Like others have mentioned, your comfort can be impacted by your choice of underwear and the tightness of your clothes. You'll find that wearing a device requires some extra attention, but I find it to be a positive part of the experience of having a near constant consciousness of my cock and balls.
0 x
nervous newb

Post by nervous newb »

I live in a northern climate, and those metal devices look like they'd be COLD when the temps hit -10.

It seems like different people react to different devices differently. Each person is an experiment of 1. What one person finds completely comfortable (reasonably speaking, this is a Chastity forum...) may be intolerable to a different person.

No matter who you are, what your lifestyle is, what your body is shaped like, it's going to come down to trial and error.
0 x
Currently wearing a Holy Trainer V2.
Formerly wore a CB6000s knockoff.
Sneeky101

Post by Sneeky101 »

You can go out and buy a 1000 dollar custom metal one. Or go and spend 200 for a comfy cage that I can and currently wear 24/7. I have the holy trainer 2. You don't have to wear a metal lock all day. You don't have to worry about metal detectors. You don't see a bulge at all. It's more secure because you don't have a lock to lock Or or break. It's very comfy. I am a firefighter for a living and I wear this at work steady. I am also doing some crazy things. Swimming. I'm on the water rescue team. Crawling through small spaces in full gear and such. Climb ladders. You make it. I can ride bikes play sports. Let me put it to you this way. The ONLY thing I haven't done with it on her is wear a harness where it goes inbetween Your legs. I can honestly say that I do my day to day activities with out any issues and I honestly don't even know it's there some times. Sure metal is "more secure" but how? So it harder to cut if you want it off? Yah I'm going to bring a cutting device near any cage!! NOT!! This is just my two cents. I recommend the holy trainer. Again it's secure and if I didn't say comfy enough it's very comfy!!
0 x
nebman

Post by nebman »

nervous newb wrote:I live in a northern climate, and those metal devices look like they'd be COLD when the temps hit -10.

My experience with metal is that is warms very quickly to body temperature and stays that way. Sometimes when I take it off, I notice it is quite warm.

During the winter, our closet tends to be chilly. If I store the device in there, it will be cold. Sort of kinky to put it on that way, but I can also warm it quickly under the hot water if desired.

I've cleared snow in very cold weather and have had no trouble with the device.
0 x
nervous newb

Post by nervous newb »

[/quote]

My experience with metal is that is warms very quickly to body temperature and stays that way. Sometimes when I take it off, I notice it is quite warm.

During the winter, our closet tends to be chilly. If I store the device in there, it will be cold. Sort of kinky to put it on that way, but I can also warm it quickly under the hot water if desired.

I've cleared snow in very cold weather and have had no trouble with the device.[/quote]

Good to know. We may wind up eventually going with a custom metal device at some point, and that would have been a hang up for me in the decision process.
0 x
Currently wearing a Holy Trainer V2.
Formerly wore a CB6000s knockoff.
lockedsteve

Post by lockedsteve »

I wear my Jailbird 24/7 except for showers or other necessary reasons. I find it very comfortable but I had to send it back and forth a few times to get the proper and perfect fit. I hardly feel it most of the time. It is about 8 months of daily wear now and I love it.
0 x
Janelles hubby

Post by Janelles hubby »

Just wondering what sort of cold weather activities the cages are comfortable wearing. I am talking below freezing. I deliver newspapers everymorning with single degree faranheit temps. I am wondering does anybody snow ski, ice skate? How do your cages hold up and are they still comfortable?
0 x
Chastity since Dec 30, 2015. Using cb6ks
TwistedMister
Last orgasm: October 21st, 2020
Orgasms this year: 4

Post by TwistedMister »

Janelles hubby wrote:Just wondering what sort of cold weather activities the cages are comfortable wearing. I am talking below freezing. I deliver newspapers everymorning with single degree faranheit temps. I am wondering does anybody snow ski, ice skate? How do your cages hold up and are they still comfortable?
It gets as low as -25F here, and I've been out on snowshoes to check my critters. I'm usually dressed with a number of warm layers though- base layer, turtleneck, double layer union suit, heavy LL Bean shirt, heavy lined LL Bean jeans, insulated shirt-jacket and a down coat (new for this winter is Bean's "Warden's Parka")...actually, almost everything I wear comes from Bean, with a little bit from Duluth Trading, part of that is because there are very few companies that have jeans/pants in my size. The Bean stuff is fairly expensive but it's good...and Mrs. Twisted works for them (in addition to her main job) so we get a steep discount.

No problems outside with the CB3k, usually the most noticeable is *inside* on cold Winter mornings when the boys get high and tight.
0 x
04/07/19 "And then I 'punished' you by making you lick my pussy after I let my other 'boy' fuck me." --Mrs. Twisted
TwistedMister
Last orgasm: October 21st, 2020
Orgasms this year: 4

Post by TwistedMister »

TwistedMister wrote:No problems outside with the CB3k, usually the most noticeable is *inside* on cold Winter mornings when the boys get high and tight.
And today would be one of those days, barely above zero outside, and quite chilly inside because it's taking some time to get the woodstoves going- having been more than eight hours since they were loaded they have burned down to coals and the chimneys have cooled so low that they won't draft properly. In order to get enough air flow it is necessary to deviate from recommended operating practice, which can be dangerous as the method could easily result in *over-firing* the stoves...which could start a chimney fire...then it would get too hot when the house burns down, and then too cold again when there is nothing left but the foundation. Foundations don't burn well. The fire departments (mostly all-volunteer) around here are very good at saving foundations. House fires occur more frequently here in weather like this, for that reason- people get careless or stupid and the situation gets out of hand because they haven't paid enough attention while playing with fire.

The boys are definitely high and tight this morning, and making it known that they don't appreciate the situation.
0 x
04/07/19 "And then I 'punished' you by making you lick my pussy after I let my other 'boy' fuck me." --Mrs. Twisted