I ordered an EvotionWearables cage today

For the gearheads in the audience
bobby_rogers

I ordered an EvotionWearables cage today

Post by bobby_rogers »

I ordered an EvotionWearables cage today. The confirmation number was for like order number 4.

I will let you all know how the ordering goes and what I think of it.

BTW, I don't post very often, but I have been on the site long enough for any one to check to see that I have no affiliation with the folks making this new device.

But, I have to say that I like the IDEA of a light weight, non-metallic, customizable, Prince Albert device. I hope it is what I am looking for.

Bobby
0 x
Bobby
wmpwiwlw

Re: I ordered an EvotionWearables cage today

Post by wmpwiwlw »

I ordered mine on aug 11th and I was order #1 lol. I asked him on the 17th when I could expect the device and was told about 2 weeks. I would think they could make and ship these alot quicker. The 3D printing shouldnt take that long, though maybe the designing would. Oh well, fingers crossed.
0 x
Teased247

Post by Teased247 »

Looking forward to hearing how the order process goes as well as how it works for you :-)
0 x
Teased247

Post by Teased247 »

@wmp - so it's been 4 weeks since you ordered. Has it shown up yet? Would love to hear some updates :D
0 x
wmpwiwlw

Post by wmpwiwlw »

yeah i got it. took about two weeks to get. Very nice device and well built but unfortunately I dont think it will work for me. Im an extreme grower, so although I measured it correctly its just painful after a few days. I had the same problems with the pa5k. Not sure why I thought this one would be different. Though I love trying out new devices.
0 x
Teased247

Post by Teased247 »

Oh wow ... hmmm, what size did you get and what about it got painful? I too am more of a grower than a shower ... and am trying to figure out the happy medium.

If you don't mind ... can you explain your measurements in various states? Such as cold flaccid, normal flaccid and hard?

For me, I can easily do a 1 - 1 1/8" tube when flaccid .... once hard though ..... hooo, nooo way. I have found that a 1 1/4" diameter seems to be the happy medium for me in the typical tube devices ... this is still very tight when hard, yet is roomy enough when flaccid and cold for everything to shrink up and slide back into the tube so that there is no pinching or "hang ups" with skin catching or sticking to tube walls.

I am thinking the same may work with this evotion? Maybe have them do some extra material on the part that sits on the glans to really make sure it sits well??

Length is another question as well. I am thinking of a 1 maybe 1 1/2" should be a safe bet. I am 6" when hard... yet can get down to an inch when cold and squatting down when it pulls back up into the body. My thoughts are that this will prevent any heavy pulling on PA when the lil guy retracts back like that?

Thoughts?

Thanks for the input :-)
0 x
wmpwiwlw

Post by wmpwiwlw »

I cant remember exactly but I think I went with 2" long and 1 1/4" thick. The head of my penis is not pronounced enough when flaccid to stay in its spot so it kinda pulled on the PA, though that wasnt the most painful part, it was the nighttime erections that made the sides hurt. All I can say is there is no device that is completely pain free lol. My ball trap devicer(contendor) has its painful moments when I wake up with sore balls from the ring. The thing is though that I can massage my balls and the pain will subside, with the evotion i cant massage my penis so it just festers and stays sore. I think for us growers there may not be a happy medium, at least for me anyways. When I get hard its so much bigger then flaccid. Good luck.
0 x
Teased247

Post by Teased247 »

Thanks for the info ... it is appreciated :-)

Was the 1 1/4" that you ordered still snug on you when flaccid? or was it pretty loose? Do you think that if you had made the "ring" that goes around the glans smaller .. .would that have held you in place better? What if the diameter was bigger to help the erection pain .. and also doing a smaller ring around that glans? Do you think that could be a solution?

Hmmmmm??? I am soo antsy and want to order one ... but would really like to make sure I get it right the 1st time. Thanks again for the input :-)
0 x
wmpwiwlw

Post by wmpwiwlw »

the cage did grip my skin somewhat. Its not like it was sliding around. I think the problem is when im flaccid my glans is the same size if not a little smaller then the shaft. I think if the cage was bigger then it would put all of the strain on my PA. I cant remember the ordering process but not sure if you can have the cage different diameters, like bigger for the shaft yet smaller for the glans, not sure on that. Either way for me I think its just the differnce from flaccid to erection is just too much of a difference to be comfortable. I have had the same problems with the PA5K and the mouse trap from malechastitynow. All of them just got very uncomfortable from the nightime erections.
0 x
jgalt

Post by jgalt »

I've been testing out an Evotion cage for the last couple months and overall am very satisfied. I got my measurements right the first time and have had little to no issues. Currently I am healing because I got some irritated spots that I'm not sure are due to the cage or to excessive play (we went on vacation). I wear the Evotion about 2-4 days at a time and then am released to play, clean, rest a day, and then I'm back in. I don't know if this could be a good long-term option but for the short-term as I've been using it, it has been a dream. I literally forget its there - no pinching, no weight, easy to pee - i love it.
0 x