Holy Trainer v2 problem!

For the gearheads in the audience
Hippoeater

Holy Trainer v2 problem!

Post by Hippoeater »

Hey everyone,

question for anyone that owns a HTv2. I just recently picked one up - the small tube and the 40 diameter ring. After wearing for a few hours I noticed that my testicles start to hurt and burn. Is it because the ring is too small or the tube is too short?

The tube length feels good as it doesn't allow any slippage so I'm thinking that the ring might be too tight. Would moving to the 45 diameter ring be better or should i go even larger? I was worried that if I go too large I could slip out but my wife wants me to wear it 24/7 (and I gladly want to oblige) but it hurts too much after awhile.

Anyone else experience this burning sensation? Thoughts?

Thanks for any advice and input!
0 x
Michele

Re: Holy Trainer v2 problem!

Post by Michele »

For the base ring you should be able to comfortable for your index finger to the first knuckle between you and the ring. Usually burning means there is a gap issues, are you high and tight by chance? Where is the burning happening?

You could try a slightly bigger ring to see I'd it helps since the HT gap can not be adjusted.
0 x
Wife, Girlfriend & KeyHolder
My boys are Wearing: Jail Bird (cm) Steelheart (a)
Owned Devices: MM Jail Bird (x2), MM Spyder, MM Locking Double Cockring, Steelworxx Revenge
Click here for Our blog & Podcast
Formyowngood

Post by Formyowngood »

I agree, my holy trainer burned as well. I lasted almost 24 hours in it. I sit for a living, so there is extra pressure instilled... I mean to bring lube with me to work, but it was over looked due to distractions.

Lady M....... High and tight.... Yes, I am high and tight, what does that have to do in this case?

My Kh has agreed to put me in a 100% silicone cage. But wants to be able to tighten it up when she is wants to indulge I'm some extra control.
0 x
birdlock and holy trainer
2x10 peg.
The holy trainer is now for weekend situations where a bit more persuasion is needed.
Edgewood

Post by Edgewood »

I just moved up to the 45mm ring. Visually it doesn't look that much bigger but it feels like the difference is significant—maybe too much. If they had a 42mm or 43mm ring I'd be all over it. But this isn't the first time I've been a tweener.

I just felt like there was maybe a bit too much pressure on the 40mm ring and I've been a bit freaked out by several posts I've read on here lately about guys getting fluid backed up into their prostates and the resulting infection really fucking them up. I love chastity, but I love my dick more. (very ironic, I know)

I can tell you the 40mm ring has the flat bottom to it while the 45mm ring is more round, sort of like the CB series. One thing I might consider is moving back to the 40mm ring but removing the top lip on the tube portion of the device (where it meets the base of the cock). I have a piece in my tube that cuts straight across.

When I'm wearing the 40mm ring that straight piece really clamps down and keeps me at the end of the tube. Now with the 45mm ring that clamping action is decidedly less (sigh) and I don't feel like as much blood is trapped in my cock. If I start sliding back and forth in the the tube and I have alignment issues I'll go back to the 40mm and maybe try to sand down the base ring to open it up just a hair.

I'm starting to come to the conclusion that any ball trap device that really clamps down on your junk probably isn't good long-term for the overall plumbing. Which then pushes you towards the PA option. I would love to go that route but I don't want to have a spray issue for the rest of my life every time I go to the toilet.

Probably more than you need to know. I'll leave you with this. I never had any burning issues with the 40mm ring, so if that's the case with you I'd move up to the 45.
0 x
Edgewood

Post by Edgewood »

An update on this for those interested. The 45mm ring works great and I'm not missing too much clamping action on the base of my penis. After almost two solid days of wear it doesn't seem like there's a huge difference between the 40 and the 45mm. So, if you're thinking things might be a little too tight then I'd move up in size. There was even a 4-5 hour stretch yesterday when the device just "disappeared" it was so comfortable.
0 x
Hippoeater

Post by Hippoeater »

Hey Edgewood! So the 45 is more comfortable than the 40?? Or you're saying there isn't much difference and I may want to go up in size from the 45?
0 x
slave d

Post by slave d »

You will also fund over time that the scrotum actually stretches and you will probably be able to go back down a size for greater security. This was certainly the case for me.

d
0 x
New Zealand
After a year post covid of “freedom” I am trialing a good old HT V3 nub modified by me to have a glans ring so no pullout. Working well so far.
grntruck

Post by grntruck »

I get that burning on occasion, it usually happens after I remove it for my morning shower and then put it back on semi erect. About 45min later at the end of my commute the burner starts. The solution for me is to pull the boys out more and move them around. Seems to be when the skin is folded over. Once i had to use the emergency key to fix things. This has happened more with the 45mm ring than the 50mm ring. I don't slip out of either but have less turtling with the 45mm.
0 x
Pink HT2. Bride is my keyholder.
Edgewood

Post by Edgewood »

Hippoeater wrote:So the 45 is more comfortable than the 40?? Or you're saying there isn't much difference and I may want to go up in size from the 45?
The 45mm is definitely more comfortable. If there's any doubt about comfort I would move up in size.
0 x
Limp Biscuit

Post by Limp Biscuit »

Lady M wrote:For the base ring you should be able to comfortable for your index finger to the first knuckle between you and the ring.
Do you mean before the cage goes on? I don't think anyone could fit a finger into a Holy Trainer once the cage is on even if it's not on their body.
0 x