Evotion Wearables 3D printed device

For the gearheads in the audience
extranormal

Evotion Wearables 3D printed device

Post by extranormal »

I just wrote and posted this review on Fetlife, but someone pointed me toward this forum, which seems like a cool place, so I'm pasting it here as well. If you go to FL and look for my profile (extranormal) you can see a pic of the cage installed on my penis. Otherwise go to the official site. www.evotionwearables.com

I've been wearing a cage from Evotion Wearables which makes 3D printed chastity cages, and I've had a bunch of questions about it, and since no else has done it yet, here's a quick review. Go to my profile for a couple of pictures.

You have to be pierced for this particular design. I prefer it that way because I ride a bike to work and cock rings pinch, no matter what I try or how they fit. This design just lives on your dick, supported by the back of the glans. Super light and legitimately comfortable. Plus, you can always pull out of CB cages, and once you figure that out they are all pointless.

The way it works is you tell them your girth and length of your shaft, and your piercing size. They can fine-tune everything, so the location of the piercing stud and other details can be moved around however you want.

This is not printed by a consumer grade "Makerbot" type printer that extrudes an endless bead of plastic. It's a totally different process called laser sintering. The material is super durable, and seems like it will last a long time. Since it is 3D printed, there are no seams that could break later (like on the PA5000 piece of crap).
The way it hinges together is awesome. It comes apart super easy, but as it slides together it folds shut and becomes locked together.

The straps around it hook into the sides of the cage to support it. That way the cage can't pinch if it gets squeezed or something.

I got mine with the padlock they include. It's sort of a cheap lock, but I think they use it because it's so small and flat. But if you want they can give you straps for different padlocks.

The one thing I was worried about was the feel of the printed plastic sliding through my PA hole. But they hand finish it, and it's smooth enough not to give any trouble. A little vaseline is a nice touch when first sliding it in, but once it's in place it never moves at all, so feels unremarkable.

Dealing with the company was cake. It was cool getting personalized attention on such an inexpensive product. Ever tried sending an inquiry to Steelwerks? Feels like walking into a Prada store in flip flops. Like being invisible, and those cages cost ten times more, literally. Evotion entertained my questions, but in the end I decided to go with their standard design, which is amazingly refined. Yes, that's my red cage on their website.

The pee stream is worth noting. It's freakin perfect. My pee comes out in a straighter, smoother steam than before I was pierced. Sometimes it doesn't even leak out the bottom, but when it does, I stick a bit of folded toilet paper under there and blot it out. The large holes in the cage help with that.

I will say that I can see the color fading a little bit now that I've had it a couple of months. The substrate material is white, in some places the red is getting just a bit lighter. Not too big of a deal and I felt like pure white would start to look dingy. They do offer a solid black option, made of black material that presumably wouldn't fade. Mine still looks bright red though and showering seems to keep it clean.

Honestly, this is the cage I've been looking for. I can actually keep it on for prolonged times (2 weeks the longest so far) and apart from the hardships of being locked in a chastity device, there haven't been any problems. Sometimes devices that use a PA to hold you in can hurt the piercing hole when you are aroused for a long time, like when you're sleeping, but I haven't had that problem with this one. It just seems to sit in the right position and stay there.

So it gets my thumbs-up. Hope this was helpful.
0 x
Michele

Re: Evotion Wearables 3D printed device

Post by Michele »

I did approve your post because I know someone was looking for a review of this but please take a moment to read the forum rules in red at the top of each page here.

An introduction post in the Hello World thread is the best place to start :)
0 x
Wife, Girlfriend & KeyHolder
My boys are Wearing: Jail Bird (cm) Steelheart (a)
Owned Devices: MM Jail Bird (x2), MM Spyder, MM Locking Double Cockring, Steelworxx Revenge
Click here for Our blog & Podcast
Dukestoy

Post by Dukestoy »

Thanks for posting this review, extranormal: it answers pretty much all the questions I had about this particular device. Looks like I'll be getting one of these for Christmas (if not before) :oops:
Last edited by Dukestoy on Mon Aug 10, 2015 10:51 am, edited 1 time in total.
0 x
sub slut to Lady Duke
carolina cyclist

Post by carolina cyclist »

Even though we just received the modified Steelheart, I may be ordering one of these real soon. MrsL and I have not talked about my constant travel and how we are going to manage my chastity with the Steelheart. She and I both agree the Bon4 is gone, at this point, as it created too many pinch points (specifically at the point where that lead on the tube has to attach to the base ring). These look great and with a plastic security seal would be a perfect travel solution. MrsL loves the look of the stainless steel so when I am not traveling I will be locked in the Steelheart.
0 x
Currently locked in MrsL's Steelheart.
http://www.thechastecyclist.com
wmpwiwlw

Post by wmpwiwlw »

i couldnt resist ordering one of these. They look so cool. I ordered one yesterday and sent in my measurements. I hope it doesnt take too long.
0 x