Another sizing and selection thread

For the gearheads in the audience
txcuckhubby

Another sizing and selection thread

Post by txcuckhubby »

Alright, I know this is just another sizing and selection thread, but this one is really important and unique. Well, at least it is to me :)

After reading and researching, I think I have decided on the Jailbird. I have only a few questions that are still nagging at me. First, is challenging the length question. It seems unanimous that the recommended sizing rules be followed which require subtracting 1/4". I don't know that our typical use makes a difference, but it can't hurt to ask. My wife loves teasing me; especially when I'm locked. I can see how the snug fit is best for extended wear, but how is it during a session of being relentlessly teased? Surely, it seems that must be miserable when you can't grow at all. Am I wrong about that?

Thanks in advance for your input...
0 x
peter_rabbit
Last orgasm: May 17th, 2020
Orgasms this year: 17
Re: Another sizing and selection thread

Post by peter_rabbit »

I'm in a very short 2.25" Contender, custom from MaleChatityNow, a similar design. I vary between 2-3" flaccid.
I do prefer the shorter length for general comfort. I got a wider basering and narrow gap.
I still get stifled erections. The root of your erection extends far back into your body.
It's best when your tip already at the edge.

Do you have experience with the non-custom devices?
0 x
txcuckhubby

Post by txcuckhubby »

Yes, I have spent a fair amount of time in a CB 3000 over the past year or so. Although, it is usually for only a few days at a time. I have growing room inside of it and have never had complaints with that aspect. It is other comfort features that have me looking for a better option. My specific concern is that my wife enjoys teasing me for long periods at times. Though I can't grow to full size, it allows me just enough room that my erections aren't completely stifled and it makes her teasing all the more insufferable (err...enjoyable). My concern is losing that because an erection is completely shut down before even getting started.

Hope some of that makes sense.
0 x
Locked by LRC

Post by Locked by LRC »

I find the open bar design of the Jailbird more frustrating than the closed CBxxxx series. With the open design, LRC can get her nails into different parts and scrape her nails there. She will tease the head, the top and even under at the fermium area.
It gives enough sensation for me that I will get extremely hard but there's never enough sensation to take me over the edge. On a scale of 1-10 I would say she can get me to about a 7 or 8 and keep me there for quite a while.
While being teased, the feeling of the erection's length being contained with the pull on the sack, it seems to intensify with a tight fitting device. My first metal device was longer and LRC learnt to tease me this way with that device. I am a long duration wearer so I wanted a shorter, more comfortable device. The first time she teased me with the shorter device it was like the teasing had been kicked up a couple of notches.
0 x
Current device - MM Custom
Previous devices - CB2000, 3000, 6000, 6000s, Curve
HisDuty

Post by HisDuty »

Like Locked I find the open design of the Jailbird to provide more opportunities for teasing. Personally, I find that more fun than a closed device like the CBxxxx.
0 x
wishful4

Post by wishful4 »

I am on my third MM device. My measuring experience tells me you should probably subtract 1/2 in rather than 1/4 in. I find the base ring is about 1/4 in from my abdomen which puts the cage about 1/2 in from my abdomen. On the cage, I've found that allowing about 1/8 in larger than your penis shaft diameter and about 1/8 in space at the end allows just a tad of room for minimal erection attempts but stifles them fairly quickly. I tried a cage diameter the same size as my shaft diameter but it caused soreness in my shaft such that erections were painful when I was unlocked to play, like using a cockring that is too tight.

As a disclaimer, what works for me may not work for you or for anyone else. It took me 3 devices to get it right so don't be discouraged if you don't succeed the first time. It will save you some money if you can get the cage diameter right the first time. Everything else can be changed after the fact but that. First time I went too small, second time too big. Third time was a charm. You'll take about a $100 hit on average each time you have to sell your old MM device and have a new one made.
0 x
Wishful4
Current Device: DhGate A271
Michele

Post by Michele »

Wishful... Wow I was about to come write almost exactly that especially after tweaking the sizes on our second Jail Bird recently.

You definitely want to subtract at least a 1/2 in (I actually just made hubby's 3/4 in shorter than his average flaccid length - while standing) and after the diameter issues I completely agree about the teenie bit bigger than the shaft.

Once we get this next (our 3rd Jail Bird & 4th MM device) I'll probably write a post about it all :)
0 x
Wife, Girlfriend & KeyHolder
My boys are Wearing: Jail Bird (cm) Steelheart (a)
Owned Devices: MM Jail Bird (x2), MM Spyder, MM Locking Double Cockring, Steelworxx Revenge
Click here for Our blog & Podcast
wishful4

Post by wishful4 »

Lady M wrote:Once we get this next (our 3rd Jail Bird & 4th MM device) I'll probably write a post about it all :)
LadyM, I look forward to hearing about the new one when you get it. Once you get the sizing right and get used to wearing it, the MM devices can be worn indefinitely. I would agree with subtracting 3/4 in from your flaccid length. I probably could do with shortening my current one maybe an eighth of an inch (I had William make it 1 7/8 in cage length). These Mature Metal devices are amazing.
0 x
Wishful4
Current Device: DhGate A271