PA devices for long-term wear

For the gearheads in the audience
Dukestoy

PA devices for long-term wear

Post by Dukestoy »

Hi all, I'm relatively new here and looking for advice from more experienced members. My Better Half and I have been experimenting with chastity devices for about eight months now, first with a fairly cheap tube (now consigned to the bin as it chafed like a b!tch) and more recently, a PA-5000, which I've been able to wear for several days but then get sore around the piercing. We got engaged a few weeks ago, and we want to take the next step with our keyholding relationship: from our wedding day next summer I'll be locked up full-time, except for cleaning and when she wants to make use of my cock. With this in mind, we're looking for a quality CB device with a PA hook or ring, preferably without a ring behind my scrotum: basically, similar to the PA-5000 but better quality. Lori's tubes are a little out of our price-range (hey, we've got a wedding to pay for!) but the Steelworkks Tube Jacket 02 looks like a good option. Does anyone have experience of using this long-term? Or can anyone suggest similar devices in the same price-range?
Thanks in advance...

Oh and in case anyone's wondering, no She won't be locking me in as part of the wedding ceremony: while it might make an interesting change from the traditional exchanging of rings, we both have several family members with weak hearts :|
1 x
sub slut to Lady Duke
locked4her55
Re: PA devices for long-term wear

Post by locked4her55 »

Sorry that I have no advice for you regarding anything other than a trapped ball device but wanted to congratulate you on your engagement.

Really would be nice to incorporate something "chastity" into your ceremony that maybe only the two of you get. ;)
0 x
Happily secured since 4/2010 :-)
Have worn CB3000, CB6000s, MM Jail Bird & Watchful Mistress,
DHgate A271 & 273, DHgate Full Stainless Steel Belt & DHgate HT nub
Currently wearing A273
Dukestoy

Post by Dukestoy »

Thank you! At 44 years old, I'd long resigned myself to never finding anyone who "got" the whole orgasm denial / male chastity thing, but with Herself, it just clicked straight away. I agree with you about incorporating something subtle into the ceremony: hopefully we'll think of something 8-)
1 x
sub slut to Lady Duke
coffee2sugars

Post by coffee2sugars »

I wear the securo 1 cage from steelworxx and love. I have tried other devices mainly ball trap devices and got on OK but this is the device I can say with confidence can be worn permanently without any big problems.

It can sometimes pull on the piercing but if you wear a pair of well fitting supportive pants it is not really a problem. Cleaning is easy and night time erections are pain free.
0 x
locked in a Rigid chastity Model 05

Also on

[url]https://www.chastitymansion.com/forums/ ... ars.37141/
peter_rabbit
Last orgasm: May 17th, 2020
Orgasms this year: 17

Post by peter_rabbit »

Check out the MouseTrap by MaleChastityNow.com
I'm liking mine
0 x
Dukestoy

Post by Dukestoy »

Thanks for your replies. I do like the look of the Mouse Trap, but the issue is that I have access to Allen keys / wrenches so I'd be able to remove it if I wanted: although Ihave no intention of doing so, we both intend for Her to have total ownership of my sexuality. It's a real shame, because that looks to be the only thing that lets this product down.
The Securo-Cage 1 is an option we both like: coffee2sugars, can I ask whether you're circumcised? I'm uncut, and I know this can sometimes lead to discomfort.
Thanks again for your input :-)
0 x
sub slut to Lady Duke
slave d

Post by slave d »

Standard hex keys wont fit, they have to be modified to accept the pin in the centre (drilled out).

d
0 x
New Zealand
After a year post covid of “freedom” I am trialing a good old HT V3 nub modified by me to have a glans ring so no pullout. Working well so far.
Dukestoy

Post by Dukestoy »

Oh really? Thanks for that piece of info: it's not clear from the photos on the website. In that case, the Mouse Trap is a serous contender! :-)
0 x
sub slut to Lady Duke
slave d

Post by slave d »

Dukestoy wrote:Oh really? Thanks for that piece of info: it's not clear from the photos on the website. In that case, the Mouse Trap is a serous contender! :-)
Absolutely, i'm on a contender with security key and it's hex alright BUT with a pin in the middle of the socket !!

d
0 x
New Zealand
After a year post covid of “freedom” I am trialing a good old HT V3 nub modified by me to have a glans ring so no pullout. Working well so far.
Dukestoy

Post by Dukestoy »

I suspect it probably sounds really picky, but I know She would prefer a key that looks more "key-shaped", so it can be worn as an ornament around Her neck. It's a tall order, I know! I realise there has to be a balance between functionality and aesthetics, but She's an elegant lady and always dresses & accessorises impeccably! (one of the things I adore about her ;) ). I suppose it's always possible to find a jewellery maker who could incorporate the allen key into something more traditional looking...
1 x
sub slut to Lady Duke