PA devices for long-term wear

For the gearheads in the audience
dynamic

Re: PA devices for long-term wear

Post by dynamic »

wmpwiwlw wrote:I recently purchased a steelworxx tube jacket 02.
Can you replace the lager PA lock without replace whole device?
0 x
wmpwiwlw

Post by wmpwiwlw »

im not sure. I wouldnt think so though. The device has a hole in the bottom the same size as the PA pin. This is probably so the pin doesnt move around much. So a larger pin would not fit in the hole and a smaller pin would move around. Hope that helps.
0 x
wmpwiwlw

Post by wmpwiwlw »

its been one week in the tube jacket. absolutely no problems. I have noticed that if I have an erection too many times in a day my PA will get slightly sore but not painful. The soreness is most likely because I just stretched up to a 2 gauge before getting the device so I'm sure in a month it will be easy breezy.
0 x
Teased247

Post by Teased247 »

Oh ya - I am also in the process of stretching from a 4g to a 2g ... and will then hopefully be ordering a Steelworxx TJ#2 as well. However, I have been having a hard time getting a response from them on a few questions I have. How was your ordering experience and how long did it take to get?

Also .. if there is anything that you would change from original order regarding dimensions or sizing .. anything like that .... what would you do? I am trying to make sure that i don't have to either send back or do any tweaking once I get it as I am definitely a grower, and want to make sure I dont get a tube that is too small .. yet also make sure it is not too big either ;-)~

Thanks.
0 x
wmpwiwlw

Post by wmpwiwlw »

Im an extreme grower also. Im normally 2" flaccid and 6" erect. So finding a comfy device has always been difficult. For me im usually 1" diamater when flaccid and the tube jacket I have is 1.18" diamater. It seems a little loose when flaccid but thats ok. I can pull my foreskin up to the head and it holds it nicely. I also wear supportive underwear so its not dangling all day. Also with it being slightly loose its pretty comfy when fully erect and also makes cleaning easier. I bought my device used but it came from the netherlands and im in michigan so it took a few weeks just for shipping and customs. I would imagine build time is about 3 weeks at steelworxx. The only thing I wish I could change on the device is the pa pin comes out the front and curves down. this pin is kinda noticeable sometimes through my work pants. I guess if someone were looking it might not look right. I dont really worry about it but it would be nice if the pin stops just short of the two bars and stays inside the head of the device.
0 x