MM JB - Great fit, but...

For the gearheads in the audience
prthomas

MM JB - Great fit, but...

Post by prthomas »

My MM Jailbird arrived yesterday. It seems to fit well and I had no issues sleeping with it. The problem I am having is the same as with my CB6Ks. My average flaccid size is 2", so I followed the formula and went with 1.75". I think I am okay with that. But at times when I am below my average the top of the ring tends to slip off. The gap is good because the cage doesn't fall off of me, but I sometimes have a difficult time going back in to the cage when it grows back to 2" or more.

So, I am wondering if I sent this back to make the round ring an oval one if that would help. I really do not think going smaller will work. I tried the next size down and it was too tight.

Opinions?
0 x
Michele

Re: MM JB - Great fit, but...

Post by Michele »

You mean when you shrink up a bit smaller your flaccid penis scoots back in the cage? perhaps just more frequent adjustments on your part? Hubby (although much bigger than you) will every so often shrink up and have to "pull" himself back down to the end of the cage. It's usually if he's sleeping and it's hot, etc. Sometimes a quick couple fingers through the bars to pull yourself back down and the cage back up to your pubic bone and readjust is all it takes.

I'm not sure how an oval ring, as opposed to the round, would help in that situation.

Good luck, hope that helps!
0 x
Wife, Girlfriend & KeyHolder
My boys are Wearing: Jail Bird (cm) Steelheart (a)
Owned Devices: MM Jail Bird (x2), MM Spyder, MM Locking Double Cockring, Steelworxx Revenge
Click here for Our blog & Podcast
notbeinfringed85

Post by notbeinfringed85 »

Lady M wrote:Hubby (although much bigger than you) will every so often shrink up and have to "pull" himself back down to the end of the cage
Wow, that was harsh! ;)
0 x
Michele

Post by Michele »

notbeinfringed85 wrote:
Lady M wrote:Hubby (although much bigger than you) will every so often shrink up and have to "pull" himself back down to the end of the cage
Wow, that was harsh! ;)
Haha it wasn't meant to be... Unless he's into SPH lol
0 x
Wife, Girlfriend & KeyHolder
My boys are Wearing: Jail Bird (cm) Steelheart (a)
Owned Devices: MM Jail Bird (x2), MM Spyder, MM Locking Double Cockring, Steelworxx Revenge
Click here for Our blog & Podcast
Joroincharge

Post by Joroincharge »

prthomas wrote:My MM Jailbird arrived yesterday. It seems to fit well and I had no issues sleeping with it. The problem I am having is the same as with my CB6Ks. My average flaccid size is 2", so I followed the formula and went with 1.75". I think I am okay with that. But at times when I am below my average the top of the ring tends to slip off. The gap is good because the cage doesn't fall off of me, but I sometimes have a difficult time going back in to the cage when it grows back to 2" or more.

So, I am wondering if I sent this back to make the round ring an oval one if that would help. I really do not think going smaller will work. I tried the next size down and it was too tight.

Opinions?
Get the anti-pullout pin/punishment pin or the spike strip.
0 x
prthomas

Post by prthomas »

Lady M wrote:
notbeinfringed85 wrote:
Wow, that was harsh! ;)
Haha it wasn't meant to be... Unless he's into SPH lol
No offense here. It is what it is, right?

But this was a very helpful comment. It indicates that everyone is prone to this issue from time to time regardless of size. I don't mind having to make adjustments manually. Just wanted to know it was normal. Was kind of hoping that this issue would go away with a custom device since I was wearing the CB6Ks with same issue.

Anyway, thank you.
0 x
prthomas

Post by prthomas »

Joroincharge wrote:Get the anti-pullout pin/punishment pin or the spike strip.
Was considering that, but how does that help? Seems like it would be uncomfortable.
0 x