HT2 Questions

For the gearheads in the audience
NewbieMC

HT2 Questions

Post by NewbieMC »

I have been in Mistress Jolie's HT2 for a week, excepting 2 out periods lasting no more than 12 hours. Today Mistress has teased me a LOT. And now I am finding that there's some play in the locking mechanism thus it is possible to wiggle the tube quite a bit. I can't see it being an issue if it doesn't get any worse. Is this normal?

I had a brief (< 5 minute) period out of the device his evening just to check the state of Mistress's Penis and there is some redness on the scrotum/base of the shaft and under the rear of the tube but it isn't at all tender to touch. Is some out time recommended? This is my second stint in chastity after nine days in a CB6000. I have been very keen to get into it and with Mistresses encouragement just gone for it. Am I likely to get used to it with care and good hygiene or are the red areas of skin likely to become sore without a break? Mistress and I are keen for me to stay in the device as long as possible.

Secondly, I find that the device always draws to the right when I try and become erect. I think this is because my left testicle is in the wrong orientation... has anyone else experienced this and should I be concerned?

I feel rather Miss sold with the device. As others have commented, it seems to be constructed from acrylic rather than Bio resin. There is no flex at all in it. I bought mine from the only supplier I could find in the UK and it was definitely advertised as being made from Bio resin. Additionally there are some rough seems inside the tube, which have not as yet caused any issues, but for the cost I would expect better.

Overall, the device does seem to fit better and chafe less than the CB6000 which does make me happy with it.
Keen to hear other peoples thoughts.
0 x
Lockedwithlove

Re: HT2 Questions

Post by Lockedwithlove »

Yeah mine wiggles too, hasn't been an issue and it doesn't look like its causing any undue wear to the device. As far as the flexibility goes they are not flexible at all unless kept under very hot water, otherwise it's fairly hard material as your body heat won't get it hot enough to bend it. As far as the seams go I had some problems with mine and chafing for a few weeks and it usually required a few days down time in between wearing it which was very annoying. I bought 3 different kinds of sandpaper to polish the inside, I started with 600 then 2000 and finally finished it off with 8000 grit. It is very smooth and very comfortable. Seriously though give yourself some downtime if you have chafing because it will just get worse as was the case with me. I've been slowly working up to 24/7 wear and it's been a slow process. I will mention that I'm on my second tube because the first broke near the lock. The fit of the tube and the ring were way tighter with no wiggle on my first set, I think the quality has gone down given the popularity of these devices and how quickly manufacturers are trying to get them out. There are 2-3 week wait periods at many dealers for HT parts just showing how MC is catching on.
0 x
Curry

Post by Curry »

I have the clear, and you can see the seams, and I can feel them with my finger, but not with my penis. I pretty much fill the tube, and there's no movement inside it, so I don't scrape the seams. Mine also has a slight wiggle at the lock, but not much.
0 x
fineline

Post by fineline »

I am on HT2 cages #3 and 4, the first two broke at the top. Being a pessimist I went over all of them and smoothed the seams inside, and also made sure that the edges of the opening of the cages were rounded and smooth. But then I go over every device. I don't think that the guys who make any of the cages (custom excepted) are that careful to remove every possible rough spot or burr. After all, its not their penis that's going into the cage.
0 x
locked4now

Post by locked4now »

NewbieMC said And now I am finding that there's some play in the locking mechanism thus it is possible to wiggle the tube quite a bit. I can't see it being an issue if it doesn't get any worse. Is this normal?

I had a HTv2 I got last spring and when worn consistently and especially during the summer heat mine did loosen up and continue to loosen up. I believe this is caused by the brass lock is much stronger than the bioresin or acrylic and it wears into the bioresin and allows more flex. You mention it not becoming a problem and it may not for you, but for me it finally got so loose that on July 4th I was walking and received a sharp quick pain, which when I found a private area I discovered that one of my testicles had slipped out because it allowed the ring to cage gap to get to large.

I promptly decided I did not want that to happen again, so I ordered a customer stainless steel unit form Steelworxx and to continue using the HTv2 while waiting for the custom, I wrapped continually thicker piece of tape around the bottom of the ring. This created abit of mess and by the time I received by customer the HTv2 was only worth throwing in the trash.

In my opinion it is a great device to start with and play occasionally with. Most comfortable plastic type device I have ever had, but will never do for any serious long term chastity.
0 x
fineline

Post by fineline »

Since it is a resin, you should be able to bend it back. I did this with some refrigerator shelf fronts that wouldn't stay in place. I dipped the ends in boiling water for 30 seconds, which was enough to soften the plastic and bend it in the direction needed to make them fit tightly in the door. I would think it would hold position once it cooled. The tabs on the shelf fronts were tight enough after I did this that they haven't fallen off since. If the ring on mine was loose I would be tempted to try it.
0 x
locked4now

Post by locked4now »

Fine line. If the ring had bent this would possible, but the slack in my opinion is inside where the brass lock contacts the two pieces. You would not be able to change this back using your idea. It could work to reshape the ring maybe to tighten up the gap, but I think you would have to redo this every month or so. If you are wearing the device that much I suggest an investment into custom stainless steel
0 x
fineline

Post by fineline »

After your post, I got to thinking, so decided to experiment. I decided to try boiling water to see if I could close down the keyhole that the cage slides into, and to see if I could bend the ring, using a 50mm ring that I don't use anymore, to see if I could make it tighter both at the keyhole, and closing down the gap. I bought the ring a little over a year ago.

I was surprised. Boiling water not needed. Really hot tap water would do to make it quite flexable. Even when cooled down the cage can push the sides of the keyhole open (no lock in place). This is how my first two cages broke. The keystone on the cage shifted down at the front, and broke right at the thinnest point where the magic locker goes through - front on one, back on the other.

Now what I have done may not be a valid test since HT changed the formula of the resin along the way to make it harder and less temperature sensitive. I can't test it at the moment though since I'm in my newer black cage. I wear a cage 24/7, usually a super modified Bon4m, but this is a nice comfortable break for me.
0 x
locked4now

Post by locked4now »

So subject to hot tap water it would get flexible enough to change shape and you could tighten up the gap? I think this is what you learned. I would agree that this seems possible, but I have to wonder how permanent the change will be.

It was one year ago when I had worn my HTv2 for about 2 months and the play/slop in the lock area was starting to show up. I was painting the house on a hot day, say 95 degrees outside, I was wearing jeans and the twisting and climbing of ladders created enough warmth for it to deform and open the gap enough to slip a ball. That's not a surprise you want when painting..

I guess I have to think that since hot tap water is enough temperature to allow it to deform, I suspect a really warm day inside jeans it could get very close to the same temperature and deform again???? of course when it is on your it does not deform to tighten the gap, but loosen it.

Again, this all verifies that it is a great device for certain people, but an active person would be hard pressed to find the device wearable 24/7 for more than a few months. With a lot of fixing and tinkering I did get over 6 months out of mine with only 1 broken cage that was warranted.

This all went away when I finally stepped up and order custom stainless steel. It don't move. If anything is going to change it is your body, not the device....
0 x
fineline

Post by fineline »

Really hot tap water DID make the ring soft enough to change shape. I had to run it under cold tap water to get it to hold. I would think that 98 F plus would soften things on the older cages.

I hear you about the stainless cage. We just can't justify the up front cost for a custom cage right now. I will have to post what I did with my Bon4m some time. I wear it 90% of the time, changing to something else when I want some variety. The HT is most comfortable when we'll be driving on trips. I suppose she would let me go wild while in the car, but I feel naked without a cage.

After modifying devices and tinkering around with them, I imagine I could come pretty close to getting it right the first time if I did order. I know the ring size, the gap, might want to go a bit smaller in cage diameter, and would go about 2", maybe 1 3/4" in length. That's why I want to modify the wire rope cage I have - to see if shorter would be better.
0 x