A waist belt for HT2

For the gearheads in the audience
myVanillaWife

A waist belt for HT2

Post by myVanillaWife »

Hi all,

So I've been recently locked by my wife (which is awesome). I've been wearing the HT2 since Saturday, but every time I got aroused the whole thing kind of pulled away. It also pulled away during the day as it went on. I found myself constantly readjusting.

I then saw a video on another site for a waist belt attached at the 10 and 2 position on the belt, and then looped around my back. Well, I used a shoelace today, and it worked great. I actually had to go to the bathroom at work several times to make sure I hadn't lost feeling because it was too tight. It wasn't. It was just really comfortable.

My thing is that I don't want to keep using a shoe lace. I'd like something more substantial, but equally thin/small. Any thoughts on what I could use? I was thinking a web belt, but I'm not sure how it would work. Has anyone done anything similar?

Thanks!
0 x
lockednut

Re: A waist belt for HT2

Post by lockednut »

Ive often thought of this as I too find tying the cage on with a shoelace works well in that things are more comfortable when the cage is close to the body and it also stops my nocturnal attempts at a hardon from trying to rip my ball off. The security aspect is good too as it goes a long wqy to preventing pullouts.

I have been looking for some form of webbing tape that could be used and locked in place but haven't found anything yet. It even occurred to me to look for one with Kevlar in it so it couldn 't be cut. Someone is missing a good sales opportunity out there.
0 x
locked4her55

Post by locked4her55 »

Is this something you my try?

http://www.bdsmgear.com/cbt19.htm

For the HT2 it looks like you would have to drill out the 2 rivets and replace them once you loop it over the base ring. Kinda turns your HT2 into a permanent waist belt doesn't it.
0 x
Happily secured since 4/2010 :-)
Have worn CB3000, CB6000s, MM Jail Bird & Watchful Mistress,
DHgate A271 & 273, DHgate Full Stainless Steel Belt & DHgate HT nub
Currently wearing A273
myVanillaWife

Post by myVanillaWife »

Yeah, that might work. Or something like it. It would be nice to have something a little smaller maybe. I'll keep looking.

I'm also waiting on the 40mm ring to show up. I don't want to have to re rivet everything twice.
0 x
lockednut

Post by lockednut »

I was looking for something more light weight and subtle that didn't need its own lock - why not make use of the lock that's there already - and would blend in with normal clothes - hence the idea of Kevlar woven into a ribbon or webbing.
0 x
She decides

Post by She decides »

Another poster, at a competing chastity forum, who is also at this forum, has a stainless chain attached to the alignment pins on his Looker01. The chain wraps around his waist and locks the device in place tighter against his body.
I'll drop names and a lnk to the pic if it's ok....
Maybe something like that may work for you. I think the chain is pretty hot, I'd like to have it.
0 x