Homemade Chastity Devices?

For the gearheads in the audience
TitaniumChastiTi

Re: Homemade Chastity Devices?

Post by TitaniumChastiTi »

My Looker 03 has now been modified to how I want it for less than I was quoted than the price I paid for the Tig welder, so a result alround , although I must add I was already an accomplished welder from my Engineering apprenticeship 32 years ago, its like swimming !!!!
0 x
locked4now

Post by locked4now »

It sounds like you have a really nice setup and plan to start building custom devices. Are you thinking of taking customer orders? What metal are you going to be building them with? What change did you make to your Looker 03?
0 x
TitaniumChastiTi

Post by TitaniumChastiTi »

locked4now wrote:Are you thinking of taking customer orders? What metal are you going to be building them with? What change did you make to your Looker 03?
Thanks for that, yes the workshop is looking good now, on the Looker I replaced the back ring with a narrower, lighter, thinner anatomical ring but of the same diameter as the original, I shortened it slightly and turn the PA lock around as it was rubbing and creating a horrible burning sensation (Not the makers fault BTW) but my poor choice of where i asked it to be placed !!. Yes I have come up with some ideas of my own and will be offering custom built, more to come soon !!
0 x
adult22

Post by adult22 »

I have never tried this before.
0 x
Tallestrina

Post by Tallestrina »

I once made a thing similar to PA-5000 from copper tube plus a titanium curved barbell. No injuries, but fiddly to get on/off. Now using a modified holy trainer. Good luck with your experiments, guys! Post some pics!
0 x
fineline

Post by fineline »

I've made several changes to my Bon4M over the last year. I had posted a long post about it, and decided that it was just to detailed an wordy, so deleted it. The last change that I did, several months ago, was to take one of the stainless Chinese rings with a flat sided pin and turn it into an oval. I then cut off the Bon4M guide pins, and filed the receiver to take the flat sided locking pin, which keeps the cage from rotating. Its what I wear most of the time now. It is very easy to get into, with no poking and drawing blood trying to get it on after a T&D session.
0 x
Surrendered to Bec

Post by Surrendered to Bec »

my latest home made device.

0 x
Bec says, I do.
chastebear1964

Post by chastebear1964 »

Tried a plastic drain trap secured with chains locked to trap. Epic fail. tube too big, showed thru clothing cain as too tight caused chafing/sores.
0 x