Tadaa... new cage arrived today...

For the gearheads in the audience
Flaccido Perpetuo

Tadaa... new cage arrived today...

Post by Flaccido Perpetuo »

Before ordering one of the well-known custom metal devices I am exploring some cheaper options to get a feel about the size, fit and features that are suitable for me.

My first device was the Chinese A080. It is OK, but maybe ever so slightly to small for me and I experienced some pinching. Also, the hinged ring is simply bad design.

After a few weeks I got a Small Holy Trainer V2. This has proven to be very comfortable, unobtrusive and is excellent to wear during physical activities. It has one major drawback: I can't clean it or wash myself without unlocking. However the HT is a keeper, but in the long term I'll probably only wear it for travel (airport security) and maybe when I plan to be very active but only if I can't find a metal cage that is comfortable enough.

While browsing ebay and DHGATE for alternatives I stumbled upon the Chinese "Latest Stainless Steel Bondage Male Chastity Urethral Stretching Trap device 158".

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Latest-Stainl ... 1154823390

I had never seen it before, nor could I find any reviews. It seemed to be slightly larger than the A080 and very open, which is good for cleaning. I ordered it and it arrived today. After a thorough cleaning with antibacterial soap I put it on immediately.

So far (2 hours of wearing time), so good (comfy, no pinching at all). It is indeed a bit wider and longer than the A080 but not much. I ordered the extra smaller (40) and larger (50mm) rings because I had no experience with solid metal rings. It turns out that the standard ring (45mm) is fine so far. I read some forum posts about going down a size after a while, so maybe the smaller ring will come in handy after all.

At this time, there's not much more that I can tell, but I'll be happy to try and answer any questions.

edit: corrected a spelling error
0 x
Flaccido Perpetuo

Re: Tadaa... new cage arrived today...

173 views and not a single comment, I wonder what that means...

Anyway, here's a short update.

I've tried the new cage for a week now. I started with one night and then took it off for a few hours. Subsequently, I wore it for two days and nights without too much problems. No chafing or pinching at all.
I have now worn it for the past 4 days and nights and it seems to work well for long term wear. It is easy to clean in the shower without unlocking and the fit, while not as perfect as I might expect from a custom device, is OK.

I shouldn't have bothered ordering the small and large rings because the medium one is perfect.

There is only one drawback: The nocturnal erections are back with a vengeance. I had hoped I got rid of them while wearing the HT but that's not the case. I think a metal device (and mainly the non-anatomical ring) is less forgiving and I'll need some more time to lose the N.E's again.
0 x
GoddessRhea

Post by GoddessRhea »

Are you circumcised or uncircumcised? How easy can you pee in this design versus the others you have worn? Also, what is cleaning like in this one compared to the others?
0 x
Tame Lion

Post by Tame Lion »

This looks a lot like the Bon4M.
0 x
Blog: http://www.malechastityjournal.com
#mcjnl @thecagedlion
My guide to fitting a chastity device:http://www.malechastityjournal.com/livi ... -good-fit/
Locked up 24/7 since January 2014.
Flaccido Perpetuo

@GoddessRhea: I am circumcised. Peeing is very easy, even when standing. No mess at all. Cleaning is a breeze. Due to the open design, also at the front, I can clean the device and wash myself easily while showering. Afterwards, drying is also easy by using a microfiber towel. Actually, after getting used to the device, it is physically not necessary to take it off ;-)

@Tame Lion: I did some more research, and I think it is more or less a clone of an older MaleChastityNow design, the Tool Trap. However, the Tool Trap is no longer available.
0 x
nebman

Post by nebman »

If that is in fact stainless steel, that would be an excellent replacement for my cheap Chinese jailbird - the chrome model that rusts. If it works at all for that price, it is an excellent item to try. Hopefully it is at Amazon as well.
0 x
nebman

Post by nebman »

I found the same device on ebay U.S.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/New-Stainless-s ... 4d2902d71c

Quite possibly the same seller.

Have you concluded that it is in fact stainless steel?
0 x
Flaccido Perpetuo

I am not a metallurgist :D . How can I determine if it's actually stainless steel?
0 x
slave d

Post by slave d »

The ones that are S/S state tjat catagorically in their info. If it doesn't state that it genuine S/S it probably isn't !!

d
0 x
New Zealand
After a year post covid of “freedom” I am trialing a good old HT V3 nub modified by me to have a glans ring so no pullout. Working well so far.
TwistedMister
Last orgasm: October 21st, 2020
Orgasms this year: 4

Post by TwistedMister »

slave d wrote:If it doesn't state that it genuine S/S it probably isn't !!
And, unfortunately, even some of the ones that say they are, really aren't.
0 x
04/07/19 "And then I 'punished' you by making you lick my pussy after I let my other 'boy' fuck me." --Mrs. Twisted