Input about Holy Trainer

For the gearheads in the audience
rickiee_2002

Input about Holy Trainer

Post by rickiee_2002 »

I would really like to switch to a Holy Trainer because they just seem so much better. My problem is that my balls are high and tight ... I'm afraid I won't be able to push them through the ring.

Can anyone with the same problem who has been successful in using the holy trainer allay my concerns?
0 x
slave d

Re: Input about Holy Trainer

Post by slave d »

i was the same but there's one certain thing i've discovered with wearing a chastity device and that is that your scrotum "stretches" and "grows". For a start it's a bit uncomfortable but it resets really quite quickly. The other thing is that the HT2 is a much more ergonomic ring than the s/s solid rings and you'll find the HT2 as good as they come in solid ring devices. i had to buy a smaller ring for the HT2 quite quickly !! Incidentally i'm now using a new S/S Contender that MsM purchased and though i thought the HT2 was fantastic at the time i'd never have anything but S/S now AND the ring size i'm on now is MUCH smaller than the HT2 i had !!

d
0 x
New Zealand
After a year post covid of “freedom” I am trialing a good old HT V3 nub modified by me to have a glans ring so no pullout. Working well so far.
BrokeTheMold

Re: Input about Holy Trainer

Post by BrokeTheMold »

You do know to put the testicles in first, one at a time, then the penis, right? I tend to be extremely "high and tight", especially during cool weather. I found the shape of the Holy Trainer 2 ring makes it much easier to put on than the essentially 2-dimensional rings of most other devices.
0 x