Shortest length tube MM pics?

For the gearheads in the audience
DepravedDog

Shortest length tube MM pics?

Post by DepravedDog »

Hello!

I'm thinking about buying a MM device and the shortest tube length listed is about my size (I'm 1 inch to 1.5 inches soft, real shrinker/grower type) I have never found a device small enough before... so I'm seeing if a custom expensive device can solve this once and for all.

I've seen a few pics before of some extremely short devices, it was like a fat cockring with a bar-cage on the front of it, not even any downward curve. Does anyone have pics of MM devices this small or similar?

Any other insight into super small cage designs would be super helpful too!! I kinda imagine that since the cage will basically point straight out (albeit not far) that the head of the penis will be easily rubbed by say... lace panties, making an open cage at that angle extremely frustrating with certain abrasive underwear. Anyway, just guessing!

Thank you!!! <3
0 x
wishful4

Re: Shortest length tube MM pics?

Post by wishful4 »

Recommend you email William at MM and describe what you are looking for. He will be happy to recommend the best model that meets your requirements. Most of my discussions with him about various length cages is that the Jailbird works best for the shorter cage lengths. However, I would not presume to speak for MM so send him an email and he will usually answer promptly.
0 x
Wishful4
Current Device: DhGate A271
tinyone

Post by tinyone »

Hi
I took me a while to find the right size cage.Im a little over one inch soft and just a tad over 3 hard i brought this cheap one from ebay and have found it great so far and my KH is saying why bother to get a made to measure one when this is is working for us both.

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Stainless-ste ... 337ffc9564

i do wear it without the urethral tube
0 x
ikneeltowomen

Post by ikneeltowomen »

I've worn the CB 2000 and CB 6000 each for 11 months at a time. I liked the 2000 because it was very easy to clean yourself daily with a telephone shower without removing the device, though the plastic cage rods became unglued over an 11 month period. The 6000 took a little more effort due to fewer air vents but the cage was more secure. What I'm getting at, however, is that over sustained periods of enforced chastity I would sometimes shrink out of my cage(or be able to pull my self out of the cage for muhaaa and cram it back in later) though the hinged ring remained firmly and comfortably in place. I came to the conclusion that NOTHING, NOTHING short of a Prince Albert attached to the front of a titanium cage could keep me utterly trapped in any cage and at her complete mercy. Absolutely no way out! Any other method is like leaving the jail house key in side the cell when the jailor turns her back on you. If you are only interested in chastity "play" go ahead and get any of the popular models. If you and she are serious about a 24/7 Femdom relationship then consider surrendering yourself to her permanently get a PA. Otherwise consider it make believe chastity play which is how I started.
0 x
Tame Lion

Post by Tame Lion »

I have a 1 1/4" cage on a MM Jail Bird. Here is a NSFW image of me in my 1 1/4" cage http://www.malechastityjournal.com/livi ... 8-in-ring/. It's completely comfortable and is probably the right size for you.
0 x
Blog: http://www.malechastityjournal.com
#mcjnl @thecagedlion
My guide to fitting a chastity device:http://www.malechastityjournal.com/livi ... -good-fit/
Locked up 24/7 since January 2014.
warwick

Post by warwick »

hey depraved dog and tame lion I am the same size. I currently have the cb6000s and it is a little big on me. tame lion thanks for showing the pic of your mm jail bird. I have also been looking into the contender.

robby
0 x
slave d

Post by slave d »

MsM's Contender which I wear is spec'd as follows

Base ring : 1.5inches round
Cage ring : 1.25 inches
Ring to Cage gap : .25 inches
Flaccid length : 1.75 inches (actual cage length is flaccid length - gap - ring width = 1.25 inches)

i have very little problem with anything rubbing on the head as it is "nestled" between my balls as the cage is so short and the cage does point slightly down. Overall it's a great unit and in MsM's latest Tuesday report (i report to Her every Tuesday in writing about the previous week) i noted i had not been unlocked for any reason for 26 days and it was 49 days since my last orgasm and 14 days since my last milking.

So, small custom made cages work just fine for me anyway. i do get some ball-burn at times but MsM feels that's a perfectly acceptable trade off for being aroused and i should just enjoy the pain.

d
0 x
New Zealand
After a year post covid of “freedom” I am trialing a good old HT V3 nub modified by me to have a glans ring so no pullout. Working well so far.