Jailbird on its way

For the gearheads in the audience
Len51

Jailbird on its way

Post by Len51 »

I got good news today from Mature Metal. My Jailbird which I ordered just 5 weeks ago, was mailed to me today. I should have it either on Saturday or very early next week. My wife is more excited by it than I am because she has always wanted to keep me locked up during sex but still be able to feel me with her tongue or fingers.
0 x
"It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it." - Aristotle
Michele

Re: Jailbird on its way

Post by Michele »

Woohoo, love our Jail Bird :) I'm sure your wife will love it.
0 x
Wife, Girlfriend & KeyHolder
My boys are Wearing: Jail Bird (cm) Steelheart (a)
Owned Devices: MM Jail Bird (x2), MM Spyder, MM Locking Double Cockring, Steelworxx Revenge
Click here for Our blog & Podcast
Zapper

Post by Zapper »

Awesome! Glad to hear it. Be sure to hook us up with some pics when it arrives. :)

Happy locked!
0 x
Zapper
slave
Jewels' puppy
Locked in a Steelworxx Steelheart
Len51

Post by Len51 »

I do not have a zoom lens. :) If the ship from Texas where their PO Box is, I should have it in tomorrow or the day after since I am in Florida. I am just nervous about the ring size. I ordered two sizes just in case. My experience with different devices is that state similar ring sized can vary greatly one each other especially when they are more oval shaped than round. When oval, the X and Y axises can vary. For instance, the 1 5/8" oval ring I have on now is two inches wide on the X axis.
0 x
"It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it." - Aristotle
Len51

Post by Len51 »

It arrived and is better than I hoped for. I wasted money buying a second smaller ring. My original sizing is spot on. It is truly much more comfortable than even my CB and Holy Trainer. Cage barely touches the sides and front of my penis to prevent erections. Wife loves it because she can feel me without taking it off and now is into erection prevention to further sexually frustrate me.

I do not think they want explicit pictures on this forum and as I learned, pics stay online forever. There are still nude photos of my wife floating around from 30 years ago.
0 x