New device.

For the gearheads in the audience
Ripvantinkle

New device.

Post by Ripvantinkle »

Looking for a new device, but not silly money, they all appear to be designed at the wrong angle and they all seem to look like they will nip you. Perhaps I am looking in the wrong place and trying to do it on the cheap, any thoughts? My CB600s fits ok and the angle is ok as well no nipping but I cant get a back ring to feel comfortable, I like the steel ones that open but they nip me where the ring comes together under the lock. I like the look of this but I am sure it will get folds of skin trapped.
http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Hot-Raer-nove ... 566f561643
0 x
Len51

Re: New device.

Post by Len51 »

Try the new Holy Trainer V2. Solid round ring with no hinges. Cage gets softer with body head. Most comfortable device I own. Stay away from the cheap Amazon sold Chinese devices. They will rust, have rough edges, etc.. I went that route and ended up buying so many of them that I could have bought a nice custom made device. A solid ring is the way to go. Look at the new Holy Trainer version 2. Very comfy.

Shop around but only for the real deal. I at first ordered one that actually was called a Holy Trainer but it was half the price. It ended up being a very soft and rubbery version of it. Even the ring was so soft and flexible that it could easily be twisted. The cage could be bent all the way up to release my penis. I also found it for a lot more than MSRP. I ended up paying $175 at lockedforme.com on sale. No shipping charges.
0 x
"It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it." - Aristotle
peter_rabbit
Last orgasm: May 17th, 2020
Orgasms this year: 17

Post by peter_rabbit »

Ripvantinkle wrote:Looking for a new device, but not silly money, they all appear to be designed at the wrong angle and they all seem to look like they will nip you. Perhaps I am looking in the wrong place and trying to do it on the cheap, any thoughts? My CB600s fits ok and the angle is ok as well no nipping but I cant get a back ring to feel comfortable, I like the steel ones that open but they nip me where the ring comes together under the lock. I like the look of this but I am sure it will get folds of skin trapped.
I hear you. Don't bother with hinged rings. Everyone I've tried has been a pinchy disappointment. Solid rings are good. I like my new top-mount under the locking post on my new device from MCN. The cage top aligns with the base ring. No issue on the top with skin folding up there either.

There are Chinese devices with solid rings. Avoid anything Chromed. I'd look on DHgate.

The HT is thoughtful in how the cage and ring comes together. It is comfy but enclosed. I have the v1.

All said, I've spent enough "crazy" money on various cheap steel devices that I'd advise generally to fit with the CB6k (large or small) and then order a custom steel device. MCN currently offers one for 250$ which is a great deal. You also don't have to wait 6-8 weeks.
0 x
nebman

Post by nebman »

Ripvantinkle wrote:Looking for a new device, but not silly money, they all appear to be designed at the wrong angle and they all seem to look like they will nip you. Perhaps I am looking in the wrong place and trying to do it on the cheap, any thoughts? My CB600s fits ok and the angle is ok as well no nipping but I cant get a back ring to feel comfortable, I like the steel ones that open but they nip me where the ring comes together under the lock. I like the look of this but I am sure it will get folds of skin trapped.
That is a pretty common device. It always looks to me like it might shift around a lot where the cage, lock and ring meet, creating pinch points. But, for the price you really can go wrong. I've seen it sold for a great deal more.
0 x
Ripvantinkle

Post by Ripvantinkle »

Thanks for the replies, I also have bought the Chinese devices, they don't rust or at least mine haven't but they seem to be either too tight or too loose I have one that does not pinch but the back ring is too big as well as the cage, the silicone ones are no good either or at least the CB copy silicone ones can just be pulled off.
0 x
peter_rabbit
Last orgasm: May 17th, 2020
Orgasms this year: 17

Post by peter_rabbit »

Sounds like my experience, Rip. I got custom devices (e.g. Contender, my prototype here) now that I gained experience in various cheap cages.
0 x