Bondage Horse

For the gearheads in the audience
owned_sissy

Bondage Horse

Post by owned_sissy »

My KH and I have been really interested in getting some bondage furniture, but the cost kept us from doing so. After taking a look around on the web, I decided to take on a winter project of trying to replicate one. The one I copied this from can be found here:

http://bonnieandclydefurniture.com/wp-c ... whorse.jpg

It would have cost right around $600 delivered, I built the one below for about $150 to $175 in materials, and 50 to 60 hours of labor. Knee pads are fully removable/adjustable. I'm pretty happy with how it turned out.
1.jpg
1.jpg (48.36 KiB) Viewed 5087 times
2.jpg
2.jpg (52.06 KiB) Viewed 5087 times
4.jpg
4.jpg (40.13 KiB) Viewed 5087 times
0 x
Happily secured by my Wife/Mistress/Keyholder in a Mature Metal Jailbird.
Subinmemphis

Re: Bondage Horse

Post by Subinmemphis »

Nice work. I've been thinking about building that very item. Well done.
0 x
Katwalk is my key holder
sherulestherooster

Post by sherulestherooster »

Nice job! I'd love something like that when we are empty nesters but I'm not very handy. Great job!
0 x
locked4her55

Post by locked4her55 »

Amazing what you can do with the proper tools. Nice!
0 x
Happily secured since 4/2010 :-)
Have worn CB3000, CB6000s, MM Jail Bird & Watchful Mistress,
DHgate A271 & 273, DHgate Full Stainless Steel Belt & DHgate HT nub
Currently wearing A273
TitaniumChastiTi

Post by TitaniumChastiTi »

Nice work that owned_sissy I have just finished my own version of a "Wooden Horse" as recommended by Elise Sutton in her book ;-)
0 x
male_pet

Post by male_pet »

lookingup wrote:Nice work that owned_sissy I have just finished my own version of a "Wooden Horse" as recommended by Elise Sutton in her book ;-)
You built one of these?
http://elisesutton.homestead.com/horse.html

Yikes! I have researched them for men, and I came to the conclusion that the pictured horse runs way to high a risk of peritoneal damage. If a bicycle seat can cause genital injury....

If you are going to proceed anyway, I might suggest a wider and more rounded top-bar that would distribute the pressure over a larger area. Adding some blunt plastic spikes, or a coir mat to the top-bar would preserve the punitive function of the wooden horse while reducing the potential for injury.

If you proceed, please post about it - there is barely any material on the internet about males "riding the horse"

MP
0 x
owned_sissy

Post by owned_sissy »

Thanks, I appreciate the positive comments. As far as tools, I basically just used a chop saw, circular saw, sander and basic hand tools, level, sockets, etc. It was really more an exercise in patience to make sure each cut was exactly correct, more than it was a technical challenge. You raise a good point about storage, we have two young kids, but we have a dormer it will slide right into when not in use.
0 x
Happily secured by my Wife/Mistress/Keyholder in a Mature Metal Jailbird.
TitaniumChastiTi

Post by TitaniumChastiTi »

You built one of these?
http://elisesutton.homestead.com/horse.html

Yikes! I have researched them for men, and I came to the conclusion that the pictured horse runs way to high a risk of peritoneal damage. If a bicycle seat can cause genital injury....

If you are going to proceed anyway, I might suggest a wider and more rounded top-bar that would distribute the pressure over a larger area. Adding some blunt plastic spikes, or a coir mat to the top-bar would preserve the punitive function of the wooden horse while reducing the potential for injury.

If you proceed, please post about it - there is barely any material on the internet about males "riding the horse"
Yes male_pet but its my design unlike anything ive seen and its adjustable for height ;-)
0 x
male_pet

Post by male_pet »

do you have pics or a construction diagram?
0 x
LockedUp24

Post by LockedUp24 »

Im like sherulestherooster
I just dont have the Handy man skills.

My personal fav has to be a Queening Chair (Google) But more of a box type.
Ive seen a few on ebay etc and look Hot.

If only i had the Tools to make one.
0 x
Her Words Her Commands....End of Line.