Are custom devices really that better?

For the gearheads in the audience
Len51

Are custom devices really that better?

Post by Len51 »

In my many interests there is always a holy grail and the need to keep buying more and more models of whatever it is that I am into. Once I run out of new "toys" to buy, I get bored and move on to other things. I seem to like the equipment more than the activity in a lot of cases. I do that with BDSM. I have a collection of impact devices and a dozen different nipple clips as well as restraints, collars, etc.. There is always something new to buy so it has kept me interested.

I was going to buy a custom chastity device but noticed that more than a few who praise them as the only way to go, seem to have more than one custom device. Add to that the back and forth to fix sizing issues and I have a hard time believing that a custom device is going to be the ONE for the rest of my life.

Just wondering how many buy one custom device and stick with it for more than a year or two?
0 x
"It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it." - Aristotle
peter_rabbit
Last orgasm: May 17th, 2020
Orgasms this year: 17
Re: Are custom devices really that better?

Post by peter_rabbit »

The cheaper way to constantly hang new things off your crotch is to get pierced. ;)
0 x
TitaniumChastiTi

Post by TitaniumChastiTi »

peter_rabbit wrote:The cheaper way to constantly hang new things off your crotch is to get pierced. ;)
Couldnt agree more had mine for 15 years+ with no regrets what so ever :x
0 x
adamzz

Post by adamzz »

I think custom devices are way better. I tried a few plastic/raisin devices when i started. After getting my first custom device; I knew it was the way to go.
0 x
Len51

Post by Len51 »

Well I took the plunge although my Holy Trainer is extremely comfy for me. Only thing is my wife wants me to feel her mouth and hands when I am locked. She does not like that she has to unlock me to feel her. Plus easier cleaning.

As far as piercing goes, I have had enough problems with my penis, 3 surgeries, to purposely risk something else. :)
0 x
"It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it." - Aristotle
slave d

Post by slave d »

i am certain MsM would say they are definitely worth it now She has me locked in Her new Comtender, nearly a year with CB6000s knockoff, HT2, two different Chinese s/s devices have simply shown that the custom Contender is miles ahead !!!

d
0 x
New Zealand
After a year post covid of “freedom” I am trialing a good old HT V3 nub modified by me to have a glans ring so no pullout. Working well so far.
cagedog

Post by cagedog »

Yes Yes Yes!
0 x
Locked since 4-19-11. Currently in an MM PT for over two years.