What are some cheap options on the way to a MM/Steelworxx?

For the gearheads in the audience
gfl

What are some cheap options on the way to a MM/Steelworxx?

Post by gfl »

I got a CB 6000s as a Christmas gift and am currently in the process of figuring out sizing and adapting to it. As far as I can tell, the 6000s' 2.5" cage size is around 0.75" too long (that's generally the amount of space in the front end of the 6000s cage when flaccid and using the 2nd largest spacer). This, at the very least, is causing some challenges when it comes to hygiene and I suspect is also affecting comfort. Eventually, I'd like to switch to a custom cage, but I'm getting the impression that having a few months of experience and figuring out one's measurements over time seems like the best way to get a good-fitting custom device that suits my needs and my KH's needs, without either having to send it back a bunch of times or purchase a bunch of models.

So assuming I'm going to grab a custom device in, say, 6-12 months, are there any cheapie modifications to my 6000s or knock-off devices worth trying in the interim? In particular, I'm curious about:
• trying out a smaller cage length to see how that feels,
• seeing how metal feels vs plastic, and
• seeing whether I prefer an open bar type design (like a Jailbird) or a solid one (like a Steelheart)

I spent a bit of time on DHgate and there seem to be some that are a bit shorter, though I haven't run into anything ideal just yet.

There's a 1.2" cage that looks like a Jailbird clone, here: http://www.dhgate.com/product/2013-late ... 1050448083, though that's pretty significantly shorter than I need.

And there's a 1.5" cage, which may be a nice potential fit, but it's designed for a (removable) urethral tube, and so it has a small opening that may be pretty problematic for hygiene. http://www.dhgate.com/product/stainless ... 5-5|null:0

Any thoughts or suggestions on this front?
0 x
mcn

Re: What are some cheap options on the way to a MM/Steelworx

Post by mcn »

In my opinion metal "feels" and "wears" quite differently than plastic, and I think you'll obtain a better idea of what you'll want in a metal device if you wear a metal device for a while.

Both those products from DH Gate are popular, and you really shouldn't have problems with hygiene wearing either of them.

I suggest getting one that is "close" in length to what you think you're going to need, because "stuffing" yourself into the shorter cage will hinder your testing to determine the size of cage you'll want.

Cheers,
Mark
http://www.malechastitynow.com
0 x
grubber

Post by grubber »

I have been in chastity devices for years and currently wear one the Chinese devices. It's a real stainless device with a solid base ring. I have the ability to work on and modify the devices and have modified the my current to be exactly what I would ever want in a cage so I have no need for a custom device. I wear this device always 24/7/365 so I guess you could call it long term.

That being said, It's best that you figure out your correct sizing with your CB unit before purchasing any other device be it a steel Chinese device or a Custom Made device. Once you are totally comfortable with the CB sizing, move on to a steel device, They are so much more comfortable than plastic and better for any kind of long term wear.

The devices you linked to on DH Gate have hinged base rings. You want to stay away from hinged base ring devices. No matter what you try to do cure the problems from the hinge (Pinching/ irritation) will not be satisfactory and tough to wear long term. You want the device to be true stainless and have a solid base ring. Many of the Chinese devices claim to be stainless but are actually chrome plated which present a whole host of problems on their own. You can tell pretty easily between the chrome and stainless by looking at the pictures.

I have bought my stainless devices off ebay. The sellers there seem to be much easier to work with. If you need a different size base ring, they will accommodate you. They will even sell you an extra different size ring if you want.

I wish you luck on your journey. The hardest part to chastity is finding the right device for you.
0 x
peter_rabbit
Last orgasm: May 17th, 2020
Orgasms this year: 17

Post by peter_rabbit »

I loathe hinged rings. Hate them. They are awful. :evil: :cry:
If I want pain, I'll wear my KTB. ;) :P :lol:
0 x