Which Mature Metal device to buy

For the gearheads in the audience
mchastity3313

Which Mature Metal device to buy

Post by mchastity3313 »

I am looking to see which mature metal chastity device to buy. There are five options, and im not sure which one is the best. Any feedback would be great.

Thanks!
0 x
locked4her55
Re: Which Mature Metal device to buy

Post by locked4her55 »

From your Hello posting I see that you are new to chastity. Welcome!

Some have jumped right into getting an expensive custom device and it's worked but I have seen my share of them going up for sale because it didn't fit right and couldn't be altered.

Since you asked, I would hold off on dropping $350.00+ on a custom for now and purchase either one of the CB series devices. They are very adjustable with regards to base ring and gap size for a little over $100.00 and typically good for wear long term.

My other suggestion would be to try out some of the cheaper "Made in China" devices found on DHgate.com. Not as adjustable as the CB series but you could purchase a few different models for the same price. Problem you might find with one of the DHgate devices is that they become uncomfortable wearing long term, tho it would give you an idea on sizing.

Hope this helps, good luck
0 x
Happily secured since 4/2010 :-)
Have worn CB3000, CB6000s, MM Jail Bird & Watchful Mistress,
DHgate A271 & 273, DHgate Full Stainless Steel Belt & DHgate HT nub
Currently wearing A273
WifeIsVanilla

Post by WifeIsVanilla »

Yes, getting the right fit is critical, and so I completely agree with locked4her55. Then drop the $350+ for an MM device. From having read much advice posted on this board and from much personal experience, I can assure you that the MM products are vastly superior to the CB's and DHgate products.

But if you have to send it back for adjustment, it can be costly and you will miss it dreadfully while it is gone. So get the size right first, and doing so is hared then you might think. When you think you have it right, order MM's sizing rings to double check.

You can't go wrong with any of the MM products, but the Jail Bird is their most popular device by far. I am wearing mine as I type and LOVE it.
0 x
Past Devices: Curve & CB 6000s. Both broke, were repaired; then broke beyond repair.
Current Devices: MM Jail Bird, Cobra, MM Watchful Mistress, Holy Trainer v3, a new Curve & the dreaded Spiked Chamber.
Tame Lion

Post by Tame Lion »

I started with some Chinese devices. I think it was a mistake. MM sells a set of fitting rings. You can get your base ring size with these. Remember, once you find a size you think is right, wear that ring for at least a week.

The key is not to rush. You waited all this time to try enforced chastity. Take a few more weeks to get things right. The MM Jail Bird is the most flexible for different penis sizes and is easiest to wear (I think) and keep clean.
0 x
Blog: http://www.malechastityjournal.com
#mcjnl @thecagedlion
My guide to fitting a chastity device:http://www.malechastityjournal.com/livi ... -good-fit/
Locked up 24/7 since January 2014.
Len51

Post by Len51 »

I have my eye on the Jailbird. Had one ordered but then got a bad fungal infection around my scrotum which freaked my wife out so she wanted to postpone chastity play until further notice. This is not something that is going to get better in a few days. It will take a few weeks and if it re-appears when I wear a device again, we will have to go back to the honor system which I started off with. The JB allows easy cleaning and access to your penis by your KH.
0 x
"It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it." - Aristotle
MikeyLikes

Post by MikeyLikes »

I have both a QK and a WM. I like both very much, but I do like the greater coverage of the WM, yet it is still open enough for keeping clean.

That being said, I agree with many of the other comments in that you may be better off to test the waters with a less expensive device. I used the 6000s, but if I had to do it over now, I would probably also try some of the lower cost devices coming out of China (the s/s ones), as sizing the CB-6000 is slightly misleading for sizing a metal device.
0 x
TitaniumChastiTi

Post by TitaniumChastiTi »

Having recently spent just over half a thousand Euros on a device, and a nice Titanium key pedant for Ms S, and with six years experience with several other devices at the budget end of the market, it still had to go back to be re-finished as I had the ability but not the Tig to complete it. Personally I would play with cheap S/S to begin with especially the spiral ones as you can alter the length yourself relatively easy with few tools and then when your certain, hand over the hard earned cash. I have no experience of the MM devices but they look really good, import duties into the UK from the US kept me with the Euro zone and we are so pleased with our device from Steelworxx IMHO
0 x
peter_rabbit
Last orgasm: May 17th, 2020
Orgasms this year: 17

Post by peter_rabbit »

MikeyLikes wrote:I have both a QK and a WM. I like both very much, but I do like the greater coverage of the WM, yet it is still open enough for keeping clean.

That being said, I agree with many of the other comments in that you may be better off to test the waters with a less expensive device. I used the 6000s, but if I had to do it over now, I would probably also try some of the lower cost devices coming out of China (the s/s ones), as sizing the CB-6000 is slightly misleading for sizing a metal device.
I agree. You should probably get a CB-6000 or CB-6000s and experiment with sizing first. I found myself too wide and short when flaccid for long term wear in these devices. My old CB-2000 was great, but bulky. I'm very happy with my $250 stainless steel Contender from Male Chastity Now. I can't recommend them enough. The design is very much like the ever-popular Jailbird, but has a great PA locking option and a superior security system (bolt with thru-hole and wire/numbered-plastic seal). He's a bit cheaper and faster, as it's only been officially introduced two months ago. He's been in business for at least 5 years - I bought a KTB from him. But if you go with steel first instead of plastic and need adjustments, I found modifications reasonably priced.

You can't go wrong with a MM Jailbird, or with the MCN Contender.
0 x
mchastity3313

Post by mchastity3313 »

Thanks for the advice. I'm looking now on dhgate. Also looking to buy a prostate stimulator. Anybody bought one off dh gate that worked well?
0 x
peter_rabbit
Last orgasm: May 17th, 2020
Orgasms this year: 17

Post by peter_rabbit »

Unfortunately no. But I'll try and help. Avoid the hinged rings if you can. I hate them, even with that rubber sleeve to cover the hinge. They pinch badly. And the standard design has a lot of play in the locking post. Also avoid anything that looks heavy. I've been disappointed. The good thing is they are inexpensive. The bad thing is waiting for weeks to be immediately let down.

Even if it is steel, and not chromed,the steel just isn't the same quality as MM or MaleChastityNow uses.
It's fine to play with for short sessions but don't expect long term comfort.

Safety, workmanship, and good materials cost money.
0 x