Advice need please

For the gearheads in the audience
Silent One

Advice need please

Post by Silent One »

Hello,

I am new to this board and I need your advice. I have been interested in chastity for a while and I bought myself a CB-6000. I have problems with it. I tried the 1 3/4 rings and it was too tight(pain). I then tried the 1 7/8 ring and its too loose(balls come out). Also when I am erect I have 6", flaccid i am 3/4 to 1 inch.

What I need is a good chastity suggestion since i can't afford to waste anymore money.

Any ideas to make the CB-6000 work(btw i think its not knockoff, bought at Mr. S Leathers).

Thank you for your time and suggestions
0 x
TwistedMister
Last orgasm: October 21st, 2020
Orgasms this year: 4
Re: Advice need please

Post by TwistedMister »

Simple answer is use a smaller spacer with the larger ring, to make the gap between the cage and ring smaller so that your balls can't get through.
0 x
04/07/19 "And then I 'punished' you by making you lick my pussy after I let my other 'boy' fuck me." --Mrs. Twisted
Len51

Post by Len51 »

I am about the same give or take an inch during erection. You should have bought the CB6000s, which is the shorter cage. You still can just buy the cage. However as the above poster said, you can find a combination of spacer and ring size to fit you. It took me many weeks to find my combination. At first I had to wear the largest ring and put it back on when my balls slipped out. After a few weeks, the 1.75" ring fit with a little effort. Even if it feels tight, if you can slip a finger inbetween the ring and your balls, it is not tight enough to cause a problem. Of course, keep an eye on it to make sure.

I have been wearing my CB6000s with the 1.75" ring and smallest spacer for several months, 24/7. I wear it so much that I have already split a cage and broken a ring. I just buy new parts because the other devices I have bought in the same or higher price range are just not as comfortable. I cannot use a device with a solid ring since my balls are different sizes so a ring that is big enough for my largest one, lets my smaller one slip through. Hinged rings rub me raw at the hinge and if I put tape or rubber tubing over the hinge, it then rubs me raw at at two spots instead of one. I did figure out how to fix my split tube. A product called Weld applied into the seam with a toothpick worked very well. Good luck.
0 x
"It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it." - Aristotle
Silent One

Post by Silent One »

I did put on the biggest spacer and it didn't help. Yes I realise now i should have bought the CB6000s. I thought about buying it but was concerned with the slipping out and the pain.
0 x
TwistedMister
Last orgasm: October 21st, 2020
Orgasms this year: 4

Post by TwistedMister »

Silent One wrote:I did put on the biggest spacer and it didn't help. Yes I realise now i should have bought the CB6000s. I thought about buying it but was concerned with the slipping out and the pain.
Smaller spacer. Decrease the gap.

When you use a bigger ring, you need to use a smaller spacer.
0 x
04/07/19 "And then I 'punished' you by making you lick my pussy after I let my other 'boy' fuck me." --Mrs. Twisted
Tame Lion

Post by Tame Lion »

Len51 wrote:I am about the same give or take an inch during erection. You should have bought the CB6000s,
What???? Your erect size has nothing to do with the size tube/cage you get. You aren't supposed to accommodate an erection. I am very short too when flaccid (measure the underside where the scrotum ends and the penis begins to the tip). The CB6000S is too long for me. I have a Jail Bird with a 1 1/4 inch cage. It is perfect.
0 x
Blog: http://www.malechastityjournal.com
#mcjnl @thecagedlion
My guide to fitting a chastity device:http://www.malechastityjournal.com/livi ... -good-fit/
Locked up 24/7 since January 2014.
TitaniumChastiTi

Post by TitaniumChastiTi »

Tame Lion wrote:What???? Your erect size has nothing to do with the size tube/cage you get. You aren't supposed to accommodate an erection. I am very short too when flaccid (measure the underside where the scrotum ends and the penis begins to the tip). The CB6000S is too long for me. I have a Jail Bird with a 1 1/4 inch cage. It is perfect.
Couldnt have said that better Tame Lion, the exact reason why my Looker 03 is back in Germany :lol:
0 x
grubber

Post by grubber »

I had the opposite problem. I needed a device with 3" base ring and a 7" cage length with a 2 1/2" inside diameter. and 1" gap setting. It weighs 12lbs.
0 x
mellyshubby

Post by mellyshubby »

OK, I'll take the bait. That sounds like something for a horse.
0 x
Husband of MellyKH
Securely locked 24/7 in either a Jail Bird or Watchful Mistress
Silent One

Post by Silent One »

Well i have tried large rings with small spacers, small rings with large spacers and nothing works. I think i am going to buy the sizing rings from Mature Metal and see what i get from them. Then i will probably buy a metal one the size i need.
I wonder if i am having problems cause i am trying to cage myself(no one to do it for me or be a KH), but i can't see how i would. Maybe i am just a complete idiot......
0 x