Comfortable Devices

For the gearheads in the audience
DanBaby

Comfortable Devices

Post by DanBaby »

Hi, going to try chastity out for the first time and will initially be locked at night. Was hoping someone would be able to give some advice me on what would be the most comfortable and light device. Is the exobelt comfortable. Also, not sure if it makes a difference, but I'll be wearing a diaper (nappy) on top. Many thanks, DP :?:
0 x
trick1513

Re: Comfortable Devices

Post by trick1513 »

Well I am new to this also so let me tell you where I have already made my mistakes. Off the self devices are good for a night of fun but are not good for long term wear. Check out this web site to see what kind of fit you might receive with an over the counter device. http://www.malechastityjournal.com/livi ... -good-fit/ Don't waste a bunch of money on toys, if you are serious.
0 x
Edgewood

Post by Edgewood »

I'm going to post something counter to what Trick has suggested. Start out slow. Buy an off the shelf device and experiment with it. Make sure chastity is something you enjoy before you spend a lot of money on a high-end device. If you throw a lot of money at it from the beginning you're likely to regret it.

You might not like chastity. Your KH might not like chastity. Chances are you'll buy something too big hoping to accommodate an erection when you should do just the opposite.

And if you're like me and one of the starter devices works great (in my case the CB 6000s) then there's no need for a more advanced device.
0 x
Tame Lion

Post by Tame Lion »

There is a big problem when you start out: you want to see what it would be like to be locked up and you don't want to spend much money. It is rare that one of the cheap devices will be truly comfortable. Some guys are lucky and the cheap stuff works. Most aren't.

So the big question is how badly you want to try enforced chastity? My suggestion is to approach it in two phases:

1. Buy one or more of the really cheap Chinese devices (I suggest the stainless steel only. Plastic adds complications that you probably don't want in the very beginning). These devices cost less than $50 USD on dhgate.com. Try them out overnight or for a weekend. Understand that it is very unlikely any will be truly comfortable, but at least you can see how you like being caged.

2. Go for a custom device. I strongly advocate stainless steel. In my experience it is the most comfortable for long term wear and the easiest to hide under clothes. Before ordering one, be sure you have accurate measurements AND that you have tried a cock and ball ring that fits and you have worn it 24/7 for at least a week. This ring is the biggest source of discomfort. Your balls shouldn't fall out on their own and you shouldn't have any discomfort or need ANY lube. Take your time with this. It's worth it.

A custom device will cost around $400. Chinese cages cost from $40- $60 each and a plastic device made in the US or EU will cost around $200. You can easily spend more than the cost for a custom cage by ordering several cheap devices.
0 x
Blog: http://www.malechastityjournal.com
#mcjnl @thecagedlion
My guide to fitting a chastity device:http://www.malechastityjournal.com/livi ... -good-fit/
Locked up 24/7 since January 2014.
peter_rabbit
Last orgasm: May 17th, 2020
Orgasms this year: 17

Post by peter_rabbit »

I think the CB6K and CB6Ks is still the best place to start. It helps you figure out gap size besides ring size.
For sizing rings, an alternate vendor from MM is the cock-ring sets from male-essentials.com

My biggest complaint about plastic devices is my own anatomy. I rest short and thick. My original CB2K was 1.5" thick and was perfect. I find many of the plastic devices too narrow for comfort. I don't find friction/interference fits prevent pull out for me. Or they are so tight I need constant lubrication.

For a cheaper custom steel device, Male Chastity Now sells his new Contender for only $250. I am a very happy customer. It's a lot cheaper than the $400 from other sites. I've had mods done for reasonable prices, and quick turn-around times.
0 x
Tom Allen
Site Admin
Last orgasm: April 1st, 2018
Orgasms this year: 0

Post by Tom Allen »

I have to agree with Edgewood: don't spend a lot of money on something if you don't actually know you'll like it. The plastic devices are fine, and in the last couple of years, *very* inexpensive Chinese stainless devices have been available. I'm thinking that spending $100 trying a few different stainless devices is worth it if in the long run you're going to end up with a custom made device that could easily run $350 to $400+.

I really like my CB3k, but I'm able to do my own modifications. If you aren't handy, then a few cheap devices to help you get the feel might be the way to go.
0 x
Edgewood

Post by Edgewood »

Tom Allen wrote:I have to agree with Edgewood
Yes! I have earned approval from one of the masters.
0 x