Post by peter_rabbit »

Close up of the hook
_02 - MCN Cage w PA Hook - Hook.JPG
_02 - MCN Cage w PA Hook - Hook.JPG (69.56 KiB) Viewed 1855 times
0 x
cagedbeginner

Re: Male Chastity Now - Stainless Steel Cage Prototype Revie

Post by cagedbeginner »

Just curious - how do you get the PA get on the hook? Take it out and then insert once in the cage?

I've been thinking of a PA.
0 x
peter_rabbit
Last orgasm: May 17th, 2020
Orgasms this year: 17

Post by peter_rabbit »

Cagedbeginner,

Yes. Actually, I take my PA ring out and insert the hook. I slip into the cage and direct the tip out the hole. I then line up the hook with the hole on the bottom of the plate. I insert the special security screw, line up the threads, and screw it in.

The first time I tried, it took forever - I had been a bit nervous and found it fiddly to install. I didn't want to take it off after getting it on, ha! It looks like there's a lot of room in there with the open design, but there really isn't that much. It's just enough room for my fingers to poke in and direct things in the right place

But just last week I re-installed it after a long winter break, and I was able to install it without any issue whatsoever. I was pleasantly surprised. The great thing about the hook is the level of comfort because it doesn't move whatsoever. No chance of pinching at all.
0 x
mcn

Post by mcn »

The very latest advance with the PA Hook is the addition of an installation handle. It's essentially a long, socket head screw that is attached to the front of the hook, to give you something to hold on to while you install the hook. Once the hook is installed you simply remove the handle.

This simple modification has allowed me to shorten the hook so it's flush with the cage. It's actually a big improvement, because now the hook is short enough that it won't catch on anything.
100_1788.JPG
100_1789.JPG
Last edited by mcn on Mon Apr 06, 2015 10:01 pm, edited 3 times in total.
0 x
peter_rabbit
Last orgasm: May 17th, 2020
Orgasms this year: 17

Post by peter_rabbit »

This works incredibly well. Great idea, thanks for suggesting it!

I just received my new PA hook tonight. It took just 5 days turnaround, including USPS across country and back... amazing! Anyway, while I've gotten very good at installing the hook before this upgrade, this made it dead simple. The trickiest part had been aligning the hook with the hole while threading the screw in correctly. If you don't have steady hands (and sometimes we don't) it can get fiddly.

My new 2ga hook is super comfy. The polish on it is as good as any jewelry I've bought.

The reason I asked for the PA hook to be shortened is because of some fancy pouchy/gauzy underwear made of thin cotton material. It looks good, but the original PA hook dragged on the fabric. You can see where it stuck out beyond the horizontal rods above. Regular underwear were fine. But it's nice not having anything drag on the hook at all.
0 x