And the winner is.....

For the gearheads in the audience
fineline

And the winner is.....

Post by fineline »

Not that anyone has followed the various threads, but there are a number of posts here about looking for the Holy Grail of comfort and long wear in a variety of cages. I've always been in something as the temptation without one on, especially at night, is more than I want to deal with. Many modifications were made to more than one device, including making parts on my lathe, to find just the right fit. No matter what I did I never managed to go more than 36 or 48 hours in one device without getting out for some reason. A couple of times I actually had open sores from the cage.

Last weekend I was about to order the black sheath for the Holy Trainer because they were the only devices that I could wear comfortably for a long time. But they had to come off every morning to wash, and I didn't like that. So I decided to try one more thing. I had turned the 48mm B4M ring into an oval a while back, but still tended to popped out. But I decided to try it again with the security screw pin (which holds things rigidly in place, even when I am aroused), but bumped the gap down a bit by whacking the ring in my bench vise, then rounding the edges on side that's up against my scrotum like I did for the 44mm ring. Wow. Very comfortable, secure, no ball burn at night, and I can wash everything in the shower in the morning with it on. Finally!! I have a device that doesn't have to come off, at all, unless she tells me to take it off. I waited until I had over a week before posting here just to be sure, but it's on and staying on. The long term lockup and OD starts at the end of this week.

Bon4M short, security screw pin, 48mm ring turned into a 45X50mm oval, gap a slight taper towards the bottom edge of the cage. The only difference from the one in my avatar and picture below is that the ring shown is round instead of oval.

Edit was because I had the round/oval thing reversed
0 x