Cock cage for guy with low hangers

For the gearheads in the audience
sprout

Cock cage for guy with low hangers

Post by sprout »

Hello everyone,

First off, I am brand new here so a short introduction is in order. I am a 26 year-old boy who is in a relationship with an amazing Daddy. I see myself as a boy because I am still very much in a stage of maturing and growing my identity as a gay man. I have been lucky enough to find a beautiful man who embodies the kind of person I want to develop in - strong, masculine, confident, smart, and loving. Through his investment in me, mentally, physically, sexually, he is growing those qualities in me. Truly learning from him, though, requires total vulnerability and submission to him. This is where the cock cage comes in. My Daddy knows that through disallowing myself from giving myself an orgasm and putting that control in his hands, he will get total submission from his boy. As his boy, I must accept this gift and go on this journey with him where I follow him in anything he wants or needs, and take my rewards and punishments as I deserve them.

So, now to my question... My Daddy wants a cage that sits high on my pelvic bone, but this is something we have struggled to find because I have big balls that hang low (think Antonio Biaggi). Because of this, if I start getting hard, the cage is pushed down quite a bit until the ring reaches my balls. He has in me a BON4 cage, which came with two sized cages. With the bigger one this issue is not as significant because my cock has some room to grow before it starts pushing the cage down. The little cage, however, sinks quite far before it cannot slide any further. Does anyone have advice for how to resolve this, maybe a different cage or maybe a way of positioning it? I want my Daddy to have exactly what he wants and not have to settle for something because of my own anatomy. I would love to get some feedback on this from anyone who has experience with low hangers like mine, or even just to find out from others in chastity that this is normal and I should accept that sometimes my cage will get pushed down.

Thank you!
Sprout
0 x
Locked by LRC

Re: Cock cage for guy with low hangers

Post by Locked by LRC »

The only thing I can think of you may or may not like. A Prince Albert will keep you in the cage. It's going to still move around but there will be no unauthorized slipping out of the cage. This will not keep the base ring close to your body.

Try E-mailing Mature Metal http://www.maturemetal.com/contact/
Explain to Bill, he may have something he can custom make for you.
0 x
Current device - MM Custom
Previous devices - CB2000, 3000, 6000, 6000s, Curve
Jedi

Post by Jedi »

Unfortunately, the nature of a trapped ball chastity device is such that this is always going to be an issue. The solution is to have a belt. This means that you can either changed to a belt style chastity device (which has a lot of added cost) or improvise a belt for your existing device. As I have not used the BON4, I am not sure how easy it will be to improvise a belt. I know that it has been done for the CB series.
0 x
notbeinfringed85

Post by notbeinfringed85 »

http://www.bdsmgear.com/cbt19.htm

I had a bon 4, and I'm not sure if it will work with it. It should work with any cb-x or metal device.
0 x
sprout

Post by sprout »

Thank you all for the information! I will consult with my Daddy and see what his thoughts are. I did find yesterday, after I had taken a shower, the cage was working much better. We used lube to help us get it on, but once I had washed that away the ring clung much better to my skin. I think with some trial and error, Daddy will make this cage work quite well for him.
0 x
Michele

Post by Michele »

notbeinfringed85 wrote:http://www.bdsmgear.com/cbt19.htm

I had a bon 4, and I'm not sure if it will work with it. It should work with any cb-x or metal device.
I bought that and I'm sad and disappointed, it does not work with a steel device that has a closed ring. I thought the ends were a snap so it could be snapped around the ring but it is not so there is no way to get it around the ring.
0 x
Wife, Girlfriend & KeyHolder
My boys are Wearing: Jail Bird (cm) Steelheart (a)
Owned Devices: MM Jail Bird (x2), MM Spyder, MM Locking Double Cockring, Steelworxx Revenge
Click here for Our blog & Podcast