Questions about a waist belt

For the gearheads in the audience
neranden

Questions about a waist belt

Post by neranden »

Hi,

I'm considering getting a waist belt, and I'm wondering if anyone has some experience with one. In particular:
  1. What are orgasms like as a grower? In my cage (Jail BIrd), the cage slides forward and my cock can still stick out straight. In a waist belt, will my cock not get hard enough to point straight out, or will it try to and hurt as much as it sounds?
  2. What brands are worth considering? Right now I'm looking at Neosteel and My-Steel, but it'd be easier (especially if I have to send it back for tweaks) if I could order from a company within the U.S.
  3. How well do they handle weight gain/loss? (I'm currently trying to lose some weight.)
  4. How secure are the waist vs. hip models? I've heard bad things about the hip belts, but they are a lot less obtrusive.
Thanks!
0 x
phew

Re: Questions about a waist belt

Post by phew »

1. No hurt at all. I have no experience with JailBird, but it was much, much better than CB-3000/6000. It will not allow you to grow in same way cage allows. No orgasms possible (In CBxxxx it was possible, at least for me).
2. Neosteel (it's the best). I would recommend "The Arch" with "Masterpiece" hipband module (no silicone - no problems), ABUS lock ( do not choose "Snap Lock"), consider "Rear locking" if you want higher security - lock at the back is harder to pick (but I could not pick it even in front), and seal bolts. See more here: http://www.neosteel.de/Nseparch.htm
3. Possible to some degree (~one inch)
4. If measured correctly it should be similar. Right sizing is most important, you could buy "Measuring Kit" if you are not able to visit Germany (I was not). Just spend few HOURS wearing "Measuring Kit" and do not cheat during measurements.
0 x