Revenge Adjustments

For the gearheads in the audience
Michele

Revenge Adjustments

Post by Michele »

Just sent back the Revenge to Steelworxx today (from the US to Germany). It says it should be about 6-10 days but who knows. Adjustments & additions include:

Integrated lock
Smaller base ring (to 47mm)
Additional anatomical ring (45mm)
And the small ring added to the start of the device tube

Hopefully this makes the Revenge perfect to wear so hubby can get put in it once it comes back... until Christmas hehe no seeing our feeling his cock... but what a lovely gift hell get to open on Christmas day haha :)

Hopefully this goes well!
0 x
Wife, Girlfriend & KeyHolder
My boys are Wearing: Jail Bird (cm) Steelheart (a)
Owned Devices: MM Jail Bird (x2), MM Spyder, MM Locking Double Cockring, Steelworxx Revenge
Click here for Our blog & Podcast
cagedmonkey

Re: Revenge Adjustments

Post by cagedmonkey »

Lady M wrote:Hopefully this makes the Revenge perfect to wear so hubby can get put in it once it comes back... until Christmas hehe no seeing our feeling his cock... but what a lovely gift hell get to open on Christmas day haha :)
If you mean right after the current 24/7 we are doing with the JB right now until the end of September, that will mean it'll be FOUR MONTHS until I get to see my cock get hard!!!
0 x
Subby hubby to the lovely Lady M
Devices (currently wearing): Jailbird, Revenge,
There is no better feeling than giving control of all of your sexual pleasures to the woman you love.
http://www.monkeyinacage.com
LOCKED HUSBAND
Last orgasm: December 12th, 2023
Orgasms this year: 0

Post by LOCKED HUSBAND »

So erotically evil Lady M , but just where I hope my KH / wife will progress to. With all your teasing sounds like cagedmonkey is going to have a wonderful ride.
Enjoy the ride cagedmonkey!! I know I would
0 x
For her pleasure is my reward
Wetnight

Post by Wetnight »

So how did the Revenge work out for long term use? Did you have to have any more adjustments made to it? After reading this thread I added the tube ring to my order too, as I didn't think to check all the way through the on-adds to see what else I might want; this is more complicated than I thought it would be, but I guess that's the basis of custom.
0 x