MM's locking cock ring as a "proof of concept" device

For the gearheads in the audience
Locked by LRC

Re: MM's locking cock ring as a "proof of concept" device

Post by Locked by LRC »

XKB8R wrote:...Per MM's advice, as often posted here as well, one should be able to fit one's index finger , up to the first knuckle, beneath a properly fitting base ring. That was how I ordered the size initially. I find now, that I can fit two fingers, or a thumb, into that space. I'm not sure of how to account for the difference, unless my limited wear earlier stretched things out a bit where my sac meets my body.

I'm thinking that for a properly fitting cage, I need to go down one size on the base ring, but I also wondered whether going an eight smaller on the gap wouldn't be the way to go instead.

Any good advice?
When first starting, and ordering a custom device, the need for a smaller base ring you describe is common. That's why it's often recommended to order the size you know you need and the next smaller base ring as well.

I would stay with the same gap you have now.
0 x
Current device - MM Custom
Previous devices - CB2000, 3000, 6000, 6000s, Curve
newtochast57

Post by newtochast57 »

XKB8R wrote:
As it turned out, after a few periods of wearing it, for anywhere from a couple of weeks, to as few as a couple of days, I'd have a ball squeeze its way out. That's a pretty uncomfortable process, at least for a minute or so, and since it always seemed to happen at a time when sticking my hands down my pants and realigning things was NOT an option, I kinda put the whole thing on the shelf.

Fast forward to now, and since I've been relatively physically inactive, I've had it on for the past week. Mostly comfortable, and no sign of either of the boys trying to make a break for it. However, the prior experience has indicated to me that once I get active again, it's not going to stay put.

Per MM's advice, as often posted here as well, one should be able to fit one's index finger, up to the first knuckle, beneath a properly fitting base ring. That was how I ordered the size initially. I find now, that I can fit two fingers, or a thumb, into that space. I'm not sure of how to account for the difference, unless my limited wear earlier stretched things out a bit where my sac meets my body.
I apologize up front for the length of the following, however since it took me 2 years and many changes to get to where I am now, hopefully it will help you and others looking to buy a custom cage.

After a short time in a CB6Ks I ordered my first JB from MM approximately 2 years ago. Using the CB as a base measurement I ordered two rings with the original cage, a 1&3/4” oval (slightly larger than CB ring I was using) and a 1&5/8” oval(significantly smaller than CB ring). I justified the purchase of 2 rings as the cost the second ring was about the same as what it would cost me in shipping to return the JB if I needed to get the ring sized changed (I’m Canadian, eh). I was using the largest gap on the CB (5/8”) so I got the gap on my JB at ½”. My original cage was both 1&1/4” in both diameter and length.

When I first got the JB I put it on using the larger ring and was able to wear it 24/7 right out of the box. On the third day I tried to wear the cage with the smaller ring but had to take it off after less than 2 hours as it was very painful and my balls were starting to turn blue.

I went approximately 2 months with the larger ring and noticed it was starting to feel a little loose. Again I tried the smaller ring and after some adjustment period (approximately 3 weeks) I was able to wear it with the smaller ring 24/7 with no issues.

After a year in chastity both my wife agreed that we both wanted to continue in chastity however I ended up with a lengthy chastity holiday due to 3 operations in the next 6 months. During the beginning of the chastity holiday I ordered a new JB the diameter and length both at 1”. I later sent back my original JB that was 1&1/4” diameter and had it shortened to 1” in length as well. I also ordered both a 1&1/2” and a 1&9/16” oval double rings (my original 1&3/4” ring was used to make one of the double rings). I had the gap adjusted with both the new rings and the larger diameter (1&1/4”) cage so that it was it was a 3/8” gap with the larger cage. I did briefly experiment in between my first and second operation and was able to wear the larger diameter cage with the 1&9/16” double ring.

After some brief periods of experimenting this past December with both cages and rings I found the 1&9/16” double ring was too tight. I’m not sure but I suspect that was because I had both gained some significant weight, as well as not wearing a ring or cage for approximately 8 months.

On January 1st I put on the larger diameter cage with my old 1&5/8” single ring. After approximately 4 weeks I was able to downsize to the 1&9/16” double ring with no break in period. On February 13th I again downsized to the 1&1/2” double ring and have worn it now for 4 days and 3 nights with no issues. During this time it probably has helped that I have dropped most of the weight I put on since my first operation.

What I have learned that after you have worn your cage 24/7 for some length of time your anatomy will adjust and change. Weight loss or gain will affect the fitting as well as the weight of the cage will stretch you with time. I would suggest that until you are comfortable with the size of the base ring that you order a single base ring to start. If you can get two fingers in the ring then you might what to start with a smaller base ring from what you are currently wearing.

I will tell you that it is a big jump to go 1/8” smaller in size, you might want to just want to go 1/16” in difference. In addition if your balls are able to escape in the current gap you definitely need to reduce that. Remember gap can be changed later (smaller or larger) for a minimal fee of $10.00. A single ring can be made smaller also for a cost of $10.00 however it can’t be made larger.

The reason I suggest a single ring is that it can be adjusted in size (smaller) where as a double ring can’t be made smaller. If you are to go to the double ring only do so after you have worn your cage for a significant period of time and are sure it is the size that you want. A single ring can then be made into a double ring for $40.00 (if you want) which is a lot cheaper than buying a new double ring.

Although the drop down box in MM’s site only indicate 1/8” increments in size for gap and diameters they will make to order, or make changes in 1/16” increments. I exchanged several emails and phone calls with both Mistress M and William from MM prior to ordering both a second cage, as well as having my larger diameter cage reduced to 1” in length. William was able to explain to me what he need to do to make the cage shorter as I requested and I was very happy with the results. They both were very patience of the numerous questions I had leading up to my orders, and the information they gave me was very helpful in making an informed decision prior to making the orders with them. It was the first cage ordered that they had made 1” (smallest on MM website is still 1&1/4” in length) however prior to completing my order William told me he did shorten a cage for someone else to make it 1”.
0 x
XKB8R

Post by XKB8R »

I apologize up front for the length of the following,..
Oh, please don't apologize. I appreciate the time and effort you put into that extremely detailed and useful reply. Thank you! :)
0 x
MM Queen's Keep
TwistedMister
Last orgasm: October 21st, 2020
Orgasms this year: 4

Post by TwistedMister »

Any good advice?
When contemplating multiple changes, change only one thing at a time. Changing more than one thing makes it difficult to evaluate which change produced a desired or undesired result.
0 x
04/07/19 "And then I 'punished' you by making you lick my pussy after I let my other 'boy' fuck me." --Mrs. Twisted