DHgate users

For the gearheads in the audience
locknload

Re: DHgate users

Post by locknload »

I like a short cage and this is this best of several I have tried from dhgate. It is so small that the head of my cock has the imprint of the cage when I take it off, yet it's the most comfortable I have worn:

http://www.dhgate.com/product/2013-late ... |807029779
0 x
Device(s) owned: CB6000S, numerous stainless steel Chinese knock-offs.
Last ejaculation: Recently
HornyHutch

Post by HornyHutch »

Link doesn't work mate, says item does not exist.
0 x
locknload

Post by locknload »

Works when I click on it, mate.
0 x
Device(s) owned: CB6000S, numerous stainless steel Chinese knock-offs.
Last ejaculation: Recently
fineline

Post by fineline »

The link worked for me.

I'm beginning to think that shorter is much better. Each new device that I try is a little shorter than the previous one. :shock:
0 x
locked4her55

Post by locked4her55 »

Go short!

How's that old beer commercial go.

Feels great and less filling. :lol:
0 x
Happily secured since 4/2010 :-)
Have worn CB3000, CB6000s, MM Jail Bird & Watchful Mistress,
DHgate A271 & 273, DHgate Full Stainless Steel Belt & DHgate HT nub
Currently wearing A273
Tame Lion

Post by Tame Lion »

locknload wrote:I like a short cage and this is this best of several I have tried from dhgate. It is so small that the head of my cock has the imprint of the cage when I take it off, yet it's the most comfortable I have worn:

http://www.dhgate.com/product/2013-late ... |807029779
I tried that one. The length is a shade too short for me, but what ruled it out was it is only 1" in diameter. I need 1 1/4. That quarter inch makes a big difference (almost an inch in circumference).
0 x
Blog: http://www.malechastityjournal.com
#mcjnl @thecagedlion
My guide to fitting a chastity device:http://www.malechastityjournal.com/livi ... -good-fit/
Locked up 24/7 since January 2014.
ILoveMyChoice

Post by ILoveMyChoice »

Hey!

I wear a DHGate device labelled 'A080'

The beauty of this one is that you can bend the rings together to shorten it!!!

Mine is at about 5cm measured from the top down to the tip. Thats close enough to two (2) inches I believe.

Internal diameter is 33mm, which is 1.near as dammit to 1 3/8th inches...

Base rings available in a variety of sizes.

My only fault is the hinge... You get a rubber sleeve to cover it, but it's too short. What happens is the ridges of the sleeve basically cause chafing under the scrotum in a wider range than the hinge itself!!!

To solve things, I slid another sleeve on to extend those ridges up to over half way around the ring, so the chafing was nullified.

I think that could be a common problem with the DHGate hinged rings.

ALSO-many of the DHGate SOLID ringed devices are chrome plated.... so will rust easily and generally not too good against the skin, albeit after long periods of time....

So search for the 'A080' and good luck!!!

With the absolute kindest regards.

J.
0 x
buzby
Last orgasm: February 27th, 2023
Orgasms this year: 3

Post by buzby »

Thanks for a very interesting discussion here so far. I've been looking at some of these myself, and I always wonder how solid the connection between the ring and the tube is on some of these. I'm always worried about ball slippage, and to my eyes, some of these devices don't look to have a very rigid attachment. Anyone have any advice or knowledge to add?
0 x
Xenin

Post by Xenin »

Thanks for a very interesting discussion here so far. I've been looking at some of these myself, and I always wonder how solid the connection between the ring and the tube is on some of these. I'm always worried about ball slippage, and to my eyes, some of these devices don't look to have a very rigid attachment. Anyone have any advice or knowledge to add?
It's not super tight or anything. But it doesn't really wobble around either. There's about an 8th of an inch of play in it - and the tail of the cage can poke you a bit and maybe even pinch. But a bit of tape on that end fixes that right up.

I just do 1 strip of tape (electrical or athletic) from the tail of the cage connector down and through the ring a bit (prevents any pinching from the ring too).
0 x
Tame Lion

Post by Tame Lion »

buzby wrote:Thanks for a very interesting discussion here so far. I've been looking at some of these myself, and I always wonder how solid the connection between the ring and the tube is on some of these. I'm always worried about ball slippage, and to my eyes, some of these devices don't look to have a very rigid attachment. Anyone have any advice or knowledge to add?
Pretty much any device with a padlock will allow movement between the cage and ring. My Jail Bird has a security screw which makes the assembly rigid. It will take experimentation, but if the base ring is correctly sized, nothing will pop out and it won't rotate. It takes time and trial and error. I ended up buying 4 devices from DHgate with different sized rings and cages. Fortunately most of the stainless steel devices use the same base rings. 1 3/4" turned out perfect for me (45 mm).
0 x
Blog: http://www.malechastityjournal.com
#mcjnl @thecagedlion
My guide to fitting a chastity device:http://www.malechastityjournal.com/livi ... -good-fit/
Locked up 24/7 since January 2014.