Lube with Jail Bird?

For the gearheads in the audience
wettie

Lube with Jail Bird?

Post by wettie »

I'm anxiously awaiting my new Jail Bird, and wondering if I'm going to need lube with it since it's more of an open cage design. I always use silicone lube with my CB6000s, but didn't know if it would be needed with the Jail Bird. Thanks
0 x
Dannyboy

Re: Lube with Jail Bird?

Post by Dannyboy »

I don't think you are going to need lube. Not to get in it if that's what you mean as you can use your finger tips to pull yourself into it. If you on about the base ring then it depends on how tight you are going. Is possible you may need a bit but I personally don't use any.
0 x
Currently locked in: Jail Bird
Michele

Post by Michele »

Dannyboy wrote:I don't think you are going to need lube. Not to get in it if that's what you mean as you can use your finger tips to pull yourself into it. If you on about the base ring then it depends on how tight you are going. Is possible you may need a bit but I personally don't use any.
Right, what Danny said. We don't need lube either hubby our I just pull him down into the cage. You might want it for the base ring - our lotion our something but to actually get the cage on you don't necessarily need it.
0 x
Wife, Girlfriend & KeyHolder
My boys are Wearing: Jail Bird (cm) Steelheart (a)
Owned Devices: MM Jail Bird (x2), MM Spyder, MM Locking Double Cockring, Steelworxx Revenge
Click here for Our blog & Podcast
locked4her55

Post by locked4her55 »

I usually apply a little Aveeno lotion to the head of my penis to help it slide in and get it lined up. After that it's not needed. I do use the lotion for my base ring. Once after morning shower and again before bed at night.
0 x
Happily secured since 4/2010 :-)
Have worn CB3000, CB6000s, MM Jail Bird & Watchful Mistress,
DHgate A271 & 273, DHgate Full Stainless Steel Belt & DHgate HT nub
Currently wearing A273
go where i am told

Post by go where i am told »

locked4her55 wrote:I do use the lotion for my base ring. Once after morning shower and again before bed at night.
I'm in a Queen 's Keep, but I also use a little lotion at the base of the head. I'm cut, but during long lock-ups, the skin dries out a little for that first erection or two.

If you're let out more often, it may not matter. I'm usually locked for at least a month.

Enjoy
0 x
Betterthansmith
Last orgasm: June 1st, 2022

Post by Betterthansmith »

Hi gowhereiamtold - what lotion do you use - I've been suffering with skin drying out / soreness?

Thanks
0 x
go where i am told

Post by go where i am told »

Hello betterthansmith,

Usually I use Aveeno, but I've used Gold Bond too. Just a little on a q-tip.

Good luck.
0 x
MikeyLikes

Post by MikeyLikes »

I have both a QK and a WM. I don't require any lube to get into either, but (although not necessary) I do prefer to put a small amount of lotion (Aveeno or Gold Bond) around the bottom of the base ring. Sometimes, but not always, if I don't put lotion around the base ring, the base ring will tug and cause mild discomfort.
0 x