the shoelace modification

For the gearheads in the audience
bostondan

the shoelace modification

Post by bostondan »

I was wondering if anyone has tried this with their jailbird.

Whenever my penis gets hard the base ring would slide down a little and squish my balls and strangulate my shaft as I would try to grow hard. So I took a long shoelace and looped each end under either side of the base ring with the shoelace running across the top of my butt. I pulled tightly on each end of the shoelace and then tied a nice tidy bow in the front/top of the base ring. Basically this keeps the base ring close up against my body and doesn't let my penis grow out away from me at all. I'm not sure if this is something to use long term or maybe try to do the same with a length of metal chain.
0 x
notbeinfringed85

Re: the shoelace modification

Post by notbeinfringed85 »

I've seen leather straps sold for this purpose for the cages that are sold in adult stores. Looks like a nifty idea, as long as the straps don't rub you raw underneath the ring. That would be my biggest concern.
0 x
kpb57

Post by kpb57 »

Trying to do it with something stringlike will not be a longterm solution, the pressure on a small area is too big.
What one will end up with will look a lot like the CS series by fetishfelix, a cage with a belt around the hips.

-K
0 x
Currently using: Steelworxx Looker 2
Owns: CB6000, Bon4, Sentinel (Copy), Birdcage (Copy), Lovejail, Gerecke Desire (Titanium)
Michele

Post by Michele »

notbeinfringed85 wrote:I've seen leather straps sold for this purpose for the cages that are sold in adult stores. Looks like a nifty idea, as long as the straps don't rub you raw underneath the ring. That would be my biggest concern.
We've looked for something like this for hubby's JB because his pushes out pretty good too... I can't seem to find one... links?
0 x
Wife, Girlfriend & KeyHolder
My boys are Wearing: Jail Bird (cm) Steelheart (a)
Owned Devices: MM Jail Bird (x2), MM Spyder, MM Locking Double Cockring, Steelworxx Revenge
Click here for Our blog & Podcast
notbeinfringed85

Post by notbeinfringed85 »

http://www.bdsmgear.com/cbt19.htm

This company makes most of their own leather and wood devices. Kinda like a Mom & Pop store, which I would rather support than the big box stores. Stick up for the little man.
0 x
Atone

Post by Atone »

someone posted once about a custom made steel braided cable that they used. I don't remember the site now but they usually only made short ones for PA locks or something but made a long one for him.
0 x
Calissuboy

Post by Calissuboy »

I've posted about this type of solution before, I'm a big, big fan. Rather than a shoelace, I used this old fabric belt/strip thing from my wife's old dress (~1/2" x a few feet). I have no clue what is was called (ladies?), but it solved the problem of being a bit wider and softer than a lace, reducing any rubbing or pinching. I basically used one long piece to anchor the top of the base ring around my low hips/ass, and then from the bottom of the base ring up over my ass cheeks to the hip loop...think constructing a classic jock strap basically. This way I had zero problems defecating, zero pain in my balls from getting nearly full erections, and never had to worry about the head of my penis pulling back from the tip of the cage. This left me so firmly held I never question using a standing urinal anymore and adds the fringe benefit of reducing my bulge even further (wasn't a problem for me really, but also made my sport bike riding much more comfortable). I tried every solution listed on the forum for getting used to, or reducing ball pain, especially at night, but my "grower" status never allowed any of them to work. This solved everything for me. <insert "A whole new world" cheesy song>

I bought a used CS-500, and now alternate depending on activity. Between these two solutions, we're set.

Incidentally, as a grower, I could always pull out of the cage only devices, and with some lotion, get it back on. I didn't do this but once or twice, and I know nothing is actually secure, but I have yet to be able to do anything remotely similar in the CS.

CAVEAT EMPTOR - I did this belt solution with a cb6000s the first time. Worked for a while, but the cage can't hold up to that much pressure from an impending erection and the cage split open at the seam (see lots of forum posts on this). Works great with a metal device though. Also works great with the 600s super glued/epoxied, but my penis just can't trust the cage anymore...once you lose trust, it's nearly impossible to get back.

Typed on iPhone, excuse the mess
0 x
Linus

Post by Linus »

bostondan wrote:I was wondering if anyone has tried this with their jailbird.

Whenever my penis gets hard the base ring would slide down a little and squish my balls and strangulate my shaft as I would try to grow hard. So I took a long shoelace and looped each end under either side of the base ring with the shoelace running across the top of my butt. I pulled tightly on each end of the shoelace and then tied a nice tidy bow in the front/top of the base ring. Basically this keeps the base ring close up against my body and doesn't let my penis grow out away from me at all. I'm not sure if this is something to use long term or maybe try to do the same with a length of metal chain.
I do exactly this every single day.
After shower I tie the lace around my waist & remove it at night.
It works well.
0 x
Stay chaste. Make your wife & life happy. Forever.
butlover3

Post by butlover3 »

I have been playing with the idea of making a belt along similar lines but with a lock and some Kevlar strands as an anti pullout device, Don't know if ill ever get round to making one . Time will tell.
0 x
Locked since sat 31 may
Last orgasm Friday 30th may