Pain when sitting with the CB6000

For the gearheads in the audience
hersalone

Pain when sitting with the CB6000

Post by hersalone »

I got my CB6KS a week ago. Although I've generally adapted to it pretty well, I've got one killer problem. I can't sit for very long, maybe only half an hour or so. After that, a spot on the bottom of my scrotum, in the "cleavage" between the balls, right under the ring, starts to hurt. The pain builds in intensity until I have to stand, and it's a long time after that before I can tolerate sitting again.

My (ignorant) diagnosis of what's happening: when I'm sitting, my balls are being pushed together with the scrotum trapped between them. I'm guessing that the scrotum isn't amused with being pinched. It's also possible that the pressure on the bottom of the ring is an annoyance, but my impression is that it's secondary if it's a problem at all.

I'm using the largest ring size, and even at that there's zero chance of slipping out. I have a varicocele on the right side, so my right ball is considerably larger than the left. Even with the largest ring size, getting the ring around the sack is a challenge, and there's a lot of loose skin to deal with [(cough) avoid pinching] when I'm doing the rest of the assembly.

Any suggestions?
0 x
Andre Lubov

Re: Pain when sitting with the CB6000

Post by Andre Lubov »

If you haven't been wearing any devices before when you got this one, you're most likely still adjusting. The scrotum will stretch a bit to overcome this, and to make it easier I would just apply some lotion as often as possible. It just takes time for the skin to adjust down there, but eventually it will get easier.

I know what you by that fold at the bottom of the ring, I got that too with the CB-6000s. I don't think there is any way to avoid it or keep it from happening, even if changing ring sizes. I changed devices entirely from the CB-6000s to the Holy Trainer v2 and noticed that the fold is no longer an issue. But still, stick with the CB series for now since they are absolutely great for finding out what size and spacers work for you.
0 x
hersalone

Post by hersalone »

Thanks for the info. I guess I'll give it a try after letting myself heal a bit, and I'll make a point of stretching but not overdoing. Maybe that'll help.

I looked at the HTv2, but the locking system puts me off. Maybe because I'm just a beginner, but one thing I like about the CB series is that in a dire emergency, you can twist the locking pin to break it off. Also the ability to use plastic one-time-use locks, for making metal detectors happy.

By the way, on the CB6Ks I can use any of the four spacer lengths just fine. I have a slight preference for the next-to-smallest, but they all seem to work. Am I overlooking something, or is it just not critical?
0 x
hersalone

Post by hersalone »

After a ton of experimentation, I'm finally making progress. A simple thing I found was that because of my lopsidedness, the cage was rotated and, when I sat, it sometimes rested on the top of my right thigh. Simply rotating it straight and letting it drop into my crotch gave some immediate relief.

Improvement in long-term comfort has come from applying moleskin to the ring, softening the inside and the front edge. It looks like adding moleskin to the outside of the ring would help a bit, too, at least along the bottom. I tried silicone-based lube, but that only helped a little. The moleskin has helped quite a bit.
0 x
HisDuty

Post by HisDuty »

Do you have the real CB or the Chinese knockoff? With the latter there's a groove in the ring that you need to fill (e.g., with weather stripping).
0 x
LockedUpNewb

Post by LockedUpNewb »

If you have the chinese knock-off, you can also fill the groove in with epoxy casting resin. Casting resin is just a 2-part glue available at any hobby lobby or craft store. It's clear when it dries. I dyed it with a couple drops of green coloring.
0 x
The Tube

Post by The Tube »

hersalone wrote:I got my CB6KS a week ago. Although I've generally adapted to it pretty well, I've got one killer problem. I can't sit for very long, maybe only half an hour or so. After that, a spot on the bottom of my scrotum, in the "cleavage" between the balls, right under the ring, starts to hurt. The pain builds in intensity until I have to stand, and it's a long time after that before I can tolerate sitting again.

My (ignorant) diagnosis of what's happening: when I'm sitting, my balls are being pushed together with the scrotum trapped between them. I'm guessing that the scrotum isn't amused with being pinched. It's also possible that the pressure on the bottom of the ring is an annoyance, but my impression is that it's secondary if it's a problem at all.

I'm using the largest ring size, and even at that there's zero chance of slipping out. I have a varicocele on the right side, so my right ball is considerably larger than the left. Even with the largest ring size, getting the ring around the sack is a challenge, and there's a lot of loose skin to deal with [(cough) avoid pinching] when I'm doing the rest of the assembly.

Any suggestions?
Are you sure that is OK wearing chastity device while you have varicocele? I'm asking cause I may have the same problem.
0 x
I apologize for any grammar mistake, I'm not Anglophone (please correct me, I really must learn)