Two weeks in the Holy Trainer V2 and counting....

For the gearheads in the audience
fineline

Two weeks in the Holy Trainer V2 and counting....

Post by fineline »

I did a review of the three (yes, three :oops: ) chastity devices that I bought while waiting for my Holy Trainer to arrive. Rather than give first impressions, I thought I'd wait until I had some serious time in mine before commenting.

There's plenty of information on the material, design and all that out there, so I don't need to go into that. Mine is the standard version in white. Picture below. I bought both the 45mm and the 50mm rings. I measured and came up with 45mm, but my experience with the first CD got me thinking that it might be too small. I contacted Kept For Her, and ordered the 50mm as well. They were able to get it in with the original order. I'm glad I did....

The Bon4M is more exciting to have around you (I like the steel and weight), and the HT is a bit boring by comparison. But the HT is far more comfortable. My wife says it looks like something out of Star Wars. I wonder if the storm troopers wore chastity devices..... Anyway, white, smooth, conforming to shape a bit, she has a point.
HT400.jpg
HT400.jpg (56.65 KiB) Viewed 13872 times

I'm 3"- 3 1/4" flaccid, and find the length to be ideal. Stuffing myself into the tube isn't possible, so I use the stocking method to pull myself into the tube. Getting into the tube after sex or T&D is interesting, but I can close it down and lock it without pain. If I can pull it through the ring, chances are I can usually get it in position to lock it closed. The tight feeling as I fill the cage is nice. I like it.

I started with the 45mm ring but found it to be too tight. After the first 48 hours there was some chafing on the back of my balls. Not good. I tend to pop out of the 50mm tube getting into it, but once the penis is pulled through, everything stays in place. I haven't popped out yet once locked up, so we're good. I have been using silicone lube between the ring most of the time, adding as needed, but I've found that I've needed it less as I continue on. A little lube around the base of the penis where the tube ends helps too, but no repeat applications needed.

I bought some foam swabs on eBay, rather than buy them from K4H. You can buy 50 for under $15, and they hold up well. I soap up with Dial, and then slip it down the tube from the back and front to clean each morning. I then use the narrow spray on the shower hose to flood the cage and rinse. No funky odors the next morning.

We did a lot of local driving the first weekend wearing it. I was delighted to find that the lock on top didn't dig into my abdomen. I wasn't always banging my balls on the seat, or sitting on them when I got in the car. The cage isn't at all noticeable in my pants either. I do wear Jockey Travel briefs or boxer briefs from Papi which support things nicely, but I did with the others as well. Sorry, no panties. The following weekend we took a trip. Lots of driving over the 36 hours we were away - about 18 total. Very comfortable over all. In the week since then I've become more accustomed to wearing it, and have even done things like washing and waxing the car without any discomfort - or even thinking about it. That's good, and bodes well for long term wear - as in weeks or months at a time. I do get out for bike riding and as my lady decides, but 24/7 otherwise. I haven't tried riding with the cage on, but as I don't want to crash and find myself in the ER with my bits locked up, and I can't ride and masturbate at the same time, it isn't an issue for her.

I like the HT. Never thought about the CB-X devices with all the fiddly bits and the reputation for cracking. I do like the way it just slides together and the lock fits in and you're done. It's snug, and certainly secure enough for me. No touching your cock at all, no seeing it in the white cage, and you lose sensation over time so you really don't feel it around your cock as you wear it unless you become engorged. You may as well not have a cock until you are let out. I have never had any pain over night with it. A nice snug feeling is about it for me with morning erections or if i become arouse thinking about sex.

We've concluded that if I buy another device, it will be a second one, but in black. I will wait to see if I drop down to the 45mm before I do though, so won't be ordering for another month or so.
0 x
Slave359

Re: Two weeks in the Holy Trainer V2 and counting....

Post by Slave359 »

you will drop down to 45mm after some wear time. I know I did. I am usually 3 in flaccid, but I am in the small tube in the HT. It is 2 in internal length and about 2 and 1/4 overall. It is extremely comfortable. Sometimes I forget that I am wearing it.
0 x
fineline

Post by fineline »

Already have.... Around the middle of last week I noticed that the 50mm felt a bit loose, and I had a tendency to pop out. So Tuesday or Wednesday morning I switched to the 45mm, and did what I had done with the larger ring - wear as much as possible and lube a lot. We've been traveling, so some lube at most every stop. Now Sunday, and I think I'll be in it 24/7 once we get home. Our anniversary is coming up, and it's unlikely that I will get out or get to cum in the next 11 days. The HT it will be...
0 x
slave d

Post by slave d »

Well i've been locked in MsM's HT2 24/7 for 2 months now barring cleaning and play times which would be a max of about an hour at a time. i bath in it, sleep in it, work in it, do everything locked in it. No problems at all except it is hard to fit when you've been teased and denied and haven't had any relief for 3 weeks as i am at present. Date night is next Saturday and i'm hopeful they will change then BUT you can never be sure !! So, from my perspective anyway the HT2 is a great CD once you have the sizes sorted.

d
0 x
New Zealand
After a year post covid of “freedom” I am trialing a good old HT V3 nub modified by me to have a glans ring so no pullout. Working well so far.
Tom Allen
Site Admin
Last orgasm: April 1st, 2018
Orgasms this year: 0

Post by Tom Allen »

So, is it a lower profile than the CBxxxx devices? That is, does it leave the same or less of a bulge in normal pants or jeans?
0 x
fineline

Post by fineline »

Never had a CB-X device so I can't comment on that.

I tend to wear trunk style nylon/spandex boxer briefs or nylon/spandex briefs that give a lot of support even without a device. The HT seems to hang lower and isn't at all obvious even in my tighter jeans or dress slacks. In the boxers the bump for the lock shows, but I just look better endowed. My wife's comment was "you really look good!"

Edit to add:
After walking back to the car where my wife was waiting I asked her if she could see the HT at all. The answer was no. The bump of the lock can be seen when in my underwear, but not with pants on.
Last edited by fineline on Mon Jun 02, 2014 8:10 pm, edited 2 times in total.
0 x
slave d

Post by slave d »

Tom Allen wrote:So, is it a lower profile than the CBxxxx devices? That is, does it leave the same or less of a bulge in normal pants or jeans?
I had a CB6KS and the HT2 "short" certainly has a lower profile than that even, not sure about the standard tube. I have zero concerns wearing it in public and do so all the time. You can see it when you're just in underwear but even then, particularly in dark coloured underwear (i wear quite tight fitting underwear rather than "briefs"), you don't notice it at first glance and it's actually the top "shelf" where the lock is that interupts the line and is able to be seen.

d
0 x
New Zealand
After a year post covid of “freedom” I am trialing a good old HT V3 nub modified by me to have a glans ring so no pullout. Working well so far.
Slave359

Post by Slave359 »

I am in the HT2 just about 24/7. Not quite there yet, but almost. It sits so low so as to be just about invisible to the naked eye. You would have to take your pants or shorts off to be able to notice it. when standing, just a slight bulge. But when you sit, especially in shorts, the whole device sits between your thighs, rendering it invisible. I've worn it to work, gym, everywhere.
0 x
Eludia

Post by Eludia »

I have the small HT2 with the smallest ring. I've worn it most of the past week, with it only coming off once for play. Overall its a very well made device and very comfortable.

I had gotten used to a couple day adjustment period with the CB series and other devices where you have to adjust spacers and ring sizes, etc. Not so with this, it was literally put it on and go which is really nice.

I didn't think much of the lack of a padlock prior to ordering but I must admit, its pretty genius for a number of reasons.

First, no tink-tink-tink when you walk around from the lock bouncing. That is definitely nice.

Second, the small brass padlocks on most devices are way too easy to remove. I don't want to break the illusion for anyone, but a decent pair of sheers, tin snips or garden trimmers can cut right through the hasp of those small locks. Sure its easy to replace the lock, and most people would never do that, but I always felt it was kind of lame that I was locked away, but could easily remove myself in 1 minute if I went to the garage. The harm was minimal because I could just get another lock.

The fact that the lock is integral to the HT2 device changes that a bit. You're no longer cutting a $4 lock off, you're destroying the device if you cut it. I would have to be injured or incredibly desperate to remove a $200 device by destroying it.

Third and finally, the new lock is easy and my wife can handle it much better. CB devices are always kind of like building a puzzle and putting the lock on can be challenging when the penis is not cooperating and trying to push the whole thing off. With the HT2, put on the ring, slide up the tube, insert and twist and done.

My only request would be for them to make the same thing in steel. If I could get this same thing in steel I would be ordering today. This is really an amazing device.
0 x
chasbn

Post by chasbn »

I can only second what has been said. I have the HT2 too and it feels awesome. It is almost invisible in any kind of pants, feels great and I can pee at a urinal too. So much better than the CB series, at least for me.
0 x