If money was no object...

For the gearheads in the audience
Alusian

If money was no object...

Post by Alusian »

If price didn't matter to you at all, what device would you get? Those Steelwerks Extreme devices look incredible, so I might want one of those, but hearing from you guys what your dream device is would be awesome.
0 x
Tom Allen
Site Admin
Last orgasm: April 1st, 2018
Orgasms this year: 0

Re: If money was no object...

Post by Tom Allen »

Latowski. Seriously, the idea of being totally encased in what amounts to a shiny stainless steel thong is pretty cool.
Attachments
latowsky.jpg
latowsky.jpg (21.81 KiB) Viewed 4491 times
0 x
Alusian

Post by Alusian »

Do you think you could go long term in a Latowski? The idea is hot, but how would things like bending over to tie your shoes work? Also, I'd be concerned that it would be a lot more noticeable.
0 x
locked4her55

Post by locked4her55 »

I agree with Tom on the Latowski but I too am fearful that it wouldn't be practical for long term wear. There will be plenty of times that I am hanging out at the house and I'm sure I could be comfortable but then the times come that I'm on the tractor doing physical yard work out back. I do believe that's when it could be a royal pain to have on.
0 x
Happily secured since 4/2010 :-)
Have worn CB3000, CB6000s, MM Jail Bird & Watchful Mistress,
DHgate A271 & 273, DHgate Full Stainless Steel Belt & DHgate HT nub
Currently wearing A273
slave d

Post by slave d »

On a purely practical level I can't imagine having "number twos" in one of those, I'm sure I wipe a much bigger area than that hole !!

d
0 x
New Zealand
After a year post covid of “freedom” I am trialing a good old HT V3 nub modified by me to have a glans ring so no pullout. Working well so far.
Alusian

Post by Alusian »

Me too slave d! Me too...

Still, I want suggestions for an aspirational, extreme device that is suitable for long term wear. Keep the ideas coming fellow key-helds!
0 x
shieldingmatrix1

Post by shieldingmatrix1 »

IMWNO -- I would like two things or maybe more....

First I'd like a Neosteel Arch - sports model for when I really want to feel the hand of my KH in my every move.... There are times when I really crave that intense restriction that comes with wearing something all encompassing and inescapable. I probably would want to find a way to integrate my PA and the tube of the arch.

I'm big on the fantasy of inescapability. Of course I know even with my Steelheart that there are weaknesses in the design that could be exploited, though not without damaging the device. But the less vulnerable the better.

So that is what interested me, among other things in Steelwerks Extreme. This particular model requires a visit to the maker where they make an actual cast of your junk and then carve this device out of solid titanium. That's just sexy to start with, in a geeky way I'll admit, but a real turn-on all by itself.

This device is both more restrictive and probably a more comfortable kind of restriction than the Neosteel. I could see a custom fitted Alchemy from Steelwerks Extreme glistening between my legs and drawing the admiration of my keyholder.

http://www.steelwerksextreme.com/male-c ... /alchemist

When I feel a bit more realistic there are other things on the Steelwerks Extreme site that I might like too, but the Alchemy is probably the most expensive thing there. An amazing piece of functional denial jewelry.
Attachments
Steelwerks Extreme - Alchemist CD
Steelwerks Extreme - Alchemist CD
delete this.jpg (44.7 KiB) Viewed 4299 times
0 x
ShieldingMatrix

Device: Steelheart 1
Alusian

Post by Alusian »

That Alchemist is gorgeous. Being completely encased with it would have to be a complete head trip.
0 x
kept4her

Post by kept4her »

http://www.steelwerksextreme.com/male-c ... stity-cage

Page three on the device is beautiful. They quoted me 3000-5000 US dollar for the device. Yeah that's a "if money was no object" device. still love it tho
0 x
I have finally found the device I needed to begin my journey in chastity. I have never been happier in my marriage to my wife, lover, soul mate and now Keyholder.
TwistedMister
Last orgasm: October 21st, 2020
Orgasms this year: 4

Post by TwistedMister »

If money was no object...I'd like to try something in SS where the cage portion was similar to the design of the CB-3K (or the SL-101) with a hinged base ring about 1" wide. I have a theory that a wide ring could be worn tight enough to reduce "slipage" and possibly eliminate pullout...don't know if it would *really* work out that way but I think it might be worth a shot. (The smallest ring on the CB-3k is impossible for me to pull out of, but the narrowness of the base ring results in extreme pain and bruising after 2-3 days/nights of attempted erections.)
0 x
04/07/19 "And then I 'punished' you by making you lick my pussy after I let my other 'boy' fuck me." --Mrs. Twisted