Best silicone cage - need advice

For the gearheads in the audience
ultrasheer

Best silicone cage - need advice

Post by ultrasheer »

I'd like to buy a new silicone chastity cage that let me wear it 24/7 or, at least, for a smaller period of time like two or three days without problems.

Since I've never had a cage like this, I'd like to have your suggestion on which one is overall the best. I've seen the birdlocked cage and it seems very good but I've also seen some similar cages on ebay that are cheaper and don't know what to do...

Thank you very much for any advice...
0 x
Locked by LRC

Re: Best silicone cage - need advice

Post by Locked by LRC »

This guy seems to know what he's talking about, once in a while. ;)
Try this link for his review;
Tom Allen wrote:http://vanillaedge.wordpress.com/2009/0 ... ck-review/

For starters, I was not impressed. I don't think that it would be a good low-profile device.
0 x
Current device - MM Custom
Previous devices - CB2000, 3000, 6000, 6000s, Curve
cc1988

Post by cc1988 »

i found the birdlock very irritating i would go stainless steel
0 x
Devices: Birdlocked Mini and my custom device not yet named
ultrasheer

Post by ultrasheer »

Thanks for the reply. I don't want to go steel so I'd like to have some advice on what you suggest in anyone think that silicone is not so good...
0 x
slave d

Post by slave d »

FWIW I'm in a new HolyTrainer which is resin rather than silicone but extremely comfortable while avoiding some if the issues with the silicone ones. It's not the cheapest but it sure is nice to wear after a CB6000S. No good if you're a really big boy though !! The tube is quite a snug fit and even the full size is reasonably short.

Cheers
0 x
New Zealand
After a year post covid of “freedom” I am trialing a good old HT V3 nub modified by me to have a glans ring so no pullout. Working well so far.
ultrasheer

Post by ultrasheer »

Thanks again, what I've not read by now are the disadvantages or problems of silicon cages. Ideally I've always thought that soft silicon is better than hard plastic...
0 x
mellyshubby

Post by mellyshubby »

It is my understanding that the resin used for the holy trainer becomes soft when it reaches body temperature, which helps make it more comfortable to wear. I will find out very soon, as mine is on its way.
0 x
Husband of MellyKH
Securely locked 24/7 in either a Jail Bird or Watchful Mistress
slave d

Post by slave d »

The new HT may get slightly soft but certainly not noticeably so. The softness is the problem with silicone as you can still effectively play with yourself through the soft silicone. You certainly can get NO sensation through a HolyTrainer !!

Cheers
0 x
New Zealand
After a year post covid of “freedom” I am trialing a good old HT V3 nub modified by me to have a glans ring so no pullout. Working well so far.
ultrasheer

Post by ultrasheer »

So you mean that the holy trainer is not so soft? I'm almost convinced to buy one of these since I'm planning to wear it for days or weeks...
0 x
slave d

Post by slave d »

ultrasheer wrote:So you mean that the holy trainer is not so soft? I'm almost convinced to buy one of these since I'm planning to wear it for days or weeks...
The HolyTrainer is definitely not soft at all, you can knock on it like a piece of wood. As long as you're not too "big" I'd recommend it. I have the small and it is a good fit for me but if I've been released and need to relock I can't be at all swollen or I won't fit the tube.

d
0 x
New Zealand