Devices For Tucking?

For the gearheads in the audience
andislut
Last orgasm: July 6th, 2021

Devices For Tucking?

Post by andislut »

So I'm a trans girl, and need to be able to tuck smoothly. For those of you who don't know, when you fully tuck you push your balls back up inside your body and then pull your cock and scrotum back towards your ass... so the standard design of a locking-ring-behind-the-balls won't work for me.

The best option I'm considering right now is a Kali's Teeth Bracelet device from Male Chastity Now. I'm looking for other ideas / suggestions as well. Does anyone have any?

While I'd prefer not to, I am up for considering devices that would require a piercing...
0 x
Atone
Re: Devices For Tucking?

Post by Atone »

I have a KTB from Male Chastity Now and I have also tucked. I don't think the two would work together very well.

When you tuck do use medical tape or something similar to hold everything in place?

I'm not sure what the KTB would add to that other than possibly when you were not tucking you could continue to wear it.

Just so you know the KTB is not at all secure. When you are completely flaccid it can be pulled off very easily. There is a trick but it is very simple. Basically you push the flaccid penis through and it sort of "rolls" past the teeth.
0 x
andislut

Post by andislut »

Atone wrote:I have a KTB from Male Chastity Now and I have also tucked. I don't think the two would work together very well.

When you tuck do use medical tape or something similar to hold everything in place?

I'm not sure what the KTB would add to that other than possibly when you were not tucking you could continue to wear it.

Just so you know the KTB is not at all secure. When you are completely flaccid it can be pulled off very easily. There is a trick but it is very simple. Basically you push the flaccid penis through and it sort of "rolls" past the teeth.
I don't usually use tape to hold things in place when I tuck, no.

As to what I'm looking for in a device, well... here are some things:

I want a device that will leave me accessible: accessible to tuck, accessible to shave, accessible for CBT, accessible to be taken anally, etc.

I want a device that will serve as an exquisite remind me at even the slightest arousal is owned by my Mistress and to be experienced on her terms, as painfully as she would prefer.

I want it to be secure. At the very least, I don't want the device to easily fall off on its own; although obviously the more secure the better, up to and including being inescapable. Not because I ever would try to escape; more because of the psychological impact of knowing that it's not even physically an option. However, this isn't entirely mandatory; the devices purpose is that of an active-collar, more or less, so while it being able to lock on inescapably is a nice touch, it's not 100% necessary.

Oh, finally -- I want a device that I can afford on a limited budget.

Given all of this, I felt like the KTB from Male Chastity was the way to go -- although now I feel like I may be mistaken... :(
0 x
Atone

Post by Atone »

I did have my KTB just fall off on its own once. I had been sitting for a while and when I got up something just didn't feel right. Turns out it had fallen off. It wasn't easy to tell at first though because when I am flaccid I really couldn't even tell it was on. Get a little bit aroused though and that changed quickly.

I also don't think the KTB is suitable for long term wear, at least not for me. I forget now but the longest I could wear it was about 2-3 days. At some point on either the second or third night I just couldn't take it any more and had to take it off. I have read of at least one person that wore one on a nearly permanent basis but I think they are the exception. Even they had a bit of an issue with the skin under it becoming somewhat callused.
0 x
andislut

Post by andislut »

@Atone

I hope this isn't too personal of a question, but can I ask what your dimensions are like, girth wise, and what settings you opted for with your KTB - diameter and spike-type?

My personal dimensions are:

Flaccid Diameter, Comfortable: ~1.27”
Flaccid Diameter, Restricted: ~0.95”
Fully Erect Diameter: ~1.60”

Flacid Length: 4.5”
Erect Length: 7.5”

Mark from MaleChastityNow has suggested that I go with the 1.5" band and the Intense (5/8") spikes, based on both my goals and size.

You'll note that my diameter only has a minimal shrinkage from erect to flacid, and that even when restricting it it is still about an inch... so I'm wondering if given that I'd experience these issues of it falling off unintentionally? Or even being removable intentionally?

This would make the inner diameter of the spikes slightly smaller than the smallest my clit restricts to at 0.875". To quote Mark on the matter:
Yes, the inner diameter for the specs I provided create a bed of nails with a .875" inner diameter. I don't feel a .875" will be too tight for daily wear, and the reason is because there is a lot of spaces between a lot of teeth.

This creates a bed of nails effect, where skin is trapped both across the surface of the teeth, as well as in the spaces between the teeth. This double-whammy surface tension holds the device in place really well. If you pull the device forward, the skin in front of the KTB bunches, and the teeth will dig in.
Thoughts?
0 x
Atone

Post by Atone »

I don't know any of those measurements except from the experience of different devices. I would guess that my flaccid diameter is about 1.25". I wore a 1.125 inch jailbird for a long time but it was snug, there was a lot of penis pressing out pretty much all the time.

The KTB I have is 1.5" with medium spikes.
If you pull the device forward, the skin in front of the KTB bunches, and the teeth will dig in.
I am sure this is true and will generally keep it from falling off. It still wouldn't prevent you from getting out by pushing the penis through the device. When I do that I don't get any of the bunching and everything just sort of rolls off. I don't have experience with the intense spikes but I bet it would work the same way. Once you know the trick it is really easy. I am not trying to discourage you from getting the KTB. It is a lot of fun - if you like this kind of fun :)
0 x
andislut

Post by andislut »

@Atone

Noted :)

Oooh one question: I think I'm picturing this escape method you are mentioning... and if I am correctly, I imagine it would be virtually impossible to get back in after having rolled out without unlocking it. Am I right about that?

Another: weight-wise, does it cause issues? If, say, I was walking around naked, would the weight if it cause it to be pulling off of my clit actively just by way of gravity?

And finally, regarding tucking: why do you think it would not work well in conjunction with tucking? I am curious.
0 x
Atone

Post by Atone »

I don't think you would be able to get back in. It certainly wouldn't be as easy as getting out.

It is very light weight. I haven't spent any time walking around naked in it but I don't think that would be a problem.

I have very little experience with tucking so I may be missing something. When I have tucked I pushed the testicles up in the cavities (forget what they are called) and then pulled the penis back to hold everything in place. When I did this the penis and scrotum all kind of laid flat to make a smooth surface. The KTB would not fold flat but would bulge out in inappropriate places.

Good luck with whatever you do. If it works out let us know.
0 x
andislut

Post by andislut »

Atone wrote:I don't think you would be able to get back in. It certainly wouldn't be as easy as getting out.

It is very light weight. I haven't spent any time walking around naked in it but I don't think that would be a problem.

I have very little experience with tucking so I may be missing something. When I have tucked I pushed the testicles up in the cavities (forget what they are called) and then pulled the penis back to hold everything in place. When I did this the penis and scrotum all kind of laid flat to make a smooth surface. The KTB would not fold flat but would bulge out in inappropriate places.

Good luck with whatever you do. If it works out let us know.
Thank you!

I did go ahead and order it... I'm excited to try it out!!

Regarding tucking: when tucking under clothes, as opposed to just panties, it's more important that there is not an unsightly bulge in the front that everything be smooth around the perenium. If one can make out the shape of the tube under cloth panties when looking closely while my legs are spread, that's one thing; having a big, cumbersome bulge in the front of my jeans is another matter entirely.
0 x
NickZ

Post by NickZ »

Not sure how a CD would work with tucking since there's no testicles to stop removal. But a c-string might help hide things and keep the smooth front look.
http://www.corsetchick.com/servlet/the- ... Categories
0 x