New Holytrainer

For the gearheads in the audience
slave d

New Holytrainer

Post by slave d »

Hi

Well, Miss M has decided that the CB6000S (fake) we've been using for the last two months is close to it's use-by date and has ordered the new integrated lock Holytrainer small clear from Switzerland. She placed the order on Tuesday evening NZ time and it's already in the country two days later and will be here on Monday at the latest, so 6 days from Switzerland to our letterbox in NZ. Can't fault the service, let's hope the CD is up to the hype.

Cheers

d
0 x
New Zealand
After a year post covid of “freedom” I am trialing a good old HT V3 nub modified by me to have a glans ring so no pullout. Working well so far.
Michele

Re: New Holytrainer

Post by Michele »

Good luck! :)
0 x
Wife, Girlfriend & KeyHolder
My boys are Wearing: Jail Bird (cm) Steelheart (a)
Owned Devices: MM Jail Bird (x2), MM Spyder, MM Locking Double Cockring, Steelworxx Revenge
Click here for Our blog & Podcast
multiperv

Post by multiperv »

I'm really curious about their new version. Please let us know how it goes.
0 x
Slave359

Post by Slave359 »

I received my new HT on March 24. I have been in it ever since, except for cleaning and one night free. I have to say it is more comfortable than version 1, if that's possible. As one person posted at chastity mansion, ' I don't see ever taking it off, it's that comfortable', and I have to agree. It is so comfortable that you might forget you are wearing it.
0 x
slave d

Post by slave d »

Sunday here now and I can't wait for it to arrive, should be tomorrow and fitted tomorrow evening. Will be sure to report back as soon as I can.

d
0 x
New Zealand
After a year post covid of “freedom” I am trialing a good old HT V3 nub modified by me to have a glans ring so no pullout. Working well so far.
slave d

Post by slave d »

Well my new HTsmall arrived and i'm locked and loaded and Ms M is a very happy KeyHolder. Man is this thing beautifully built, mind you after a fake CB6000S anything would seem better lol. It really is darn near a sculpture and it fits me beautifully so far anyway.

Obviously over time W/we may find i should have had a different ring size (we went for the 45mm std size) but for now it feels extremely comfortable. It seems quite a bit smaller than the CB6000S and W/we are hopeful that it doesn't allow enough movement for ANY type of pleasure that was obtainable while wearing the CB.

The only down side W/we can see at the moment is the key is very long and Ms M wants to wear the key to Her CD on an ankle chain so it visible to all (gulp). W/we read about the couple who had met another CD couple by doing this. Anyway, W/we will look at getting a smaller key made somewhere that will fit better on an ankle chain for Her. Incidentally She asked me the other night "so what tattoos are W/we going to get then" (from some other reading She'd been doing) (double darn gulp !!!) i'm 61 and have only been in chastity for a bit over two months now and She wants U/us tattooed !!!! Hehehehe it's all good fun though, loving every moment of this huge step in our relationship after nearly 40 years married !!!

OK, so I've wandered off again haven't I !! sorry !! the only difficulty we had with the new HT was getting the lock to work for a start but a bit of lube and a soak in hot water and it was away.

So, so far i can highly recommend the new HT.

Cheers

d
Last edited by slave d on Mon Apr 07, 2014 4:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.
0 x
New Zealand
slave d

Post by slave d »

Well first night with the new HT and i definitely need the smaller ring as i had the missing testicle event on waking (didn't cause an issue during the night though). It's a bit a annoying as an extra ring is quite expensive and takes a week or so to get here but them's the breaks. i would suggest that if you're unsure when purchasing you buy two rings at the time so it's just one post price. Other than that i'm still happy as. Oh, meant to say too, i didn't wear undies to bed last night which i have been doing in the past with the CB, maybe if i had i wouldn't have had the problem, that's certainly what i'll do in the meantime while waiting for the new ring.

d
0 x
New Zealand
kinkycouplenstl

Post by kinkycouplenstl »

What size ring did you wear in cb6000. Might help others when ordering holytrainer....I am thinking of getting one...thanks.
0 x
slave d

Post by slave d »

When I measured it I got 40mm high and 45mm wide and I had the smallest spacer in place. Hope that helps. It was a 6000S and the rings I had were from an old model where they were smooth. I used the measuring system that HT suggests with a string and was well in the std sizing. It's not far out and I'm a bit worried I may have trouble with the small being too tight but we'll see. I have suggested to them that they should sell a second ring at half price if bought with a full HT and they're considering that so maybe worth asking if you do buy !!! The sizing is so different as the cage fits inside the top of the ring. I haven't lost a testicle since the first night but am wearing undies to bed to ensure everything is snug !!

Cheers

d
0 x
New Zealand
LockedUp24

Post by LockedUp24 »

After reading this and another Post on the same device and even checked out the site and a Youtube video.
Im gonna suggest this device to my KH and since we are in Ireland (euro) its not bad on the price too.

Currently she has me in a CB6Ks Knock off that has needed modifying to make it comfortable.
and a Chrome Master series similar to the CB6Ks for Special occasions (she likes her Jewellery)

Problem for me is Im High n Tight with one BIG ball and one small ball yet loose skinned underneath so i easily get irritation from the rings regardless of Lubes (tried em all)
0 x
Her Words Her Commands....End of Line.