How does your JB fit?

For the gearheads in the audience
chastehub
Re: How does your JB fit?

Post by chastehub »

wocked4wife wrote:I always pee between the top horizontal bar and the ring at the end.
My urethra lines up the same way, and i feel i have a near perfect fit. When i first got my JB i too was a bit surprised that things didn't line up the way one might think they should, but it looked good and felt great and i've been very happy with it.
0 x
Sincerely,

chastehub
-------------------------------
If you have 'em by the balls, their hearts and minds will follow
Locked off and on...mostly on...in MM JB since 10Jan14,
Michele

Post by Michele »

chastehub wrote:
wocked4wife wrote:I always pee between the top horizontal bar and the ring at the end.
My urethra lines up the same way, and i feel i have a near perfect fit. When i first got my JB i too was a bit surprised that things didn't line up the way one might think they should, but it looked good and felt great and i've been very happy with it.
I wouldn't expect it to be any way since you boys are not all cut from the same cookie cutter lol :)
0 x
Wife, Girlfriend & KeyHolder
My boys are Wearing: Jail Bird (cm) Steelheart (a)
Owned Devices: MM Jail Bird (x2), MM Spyder, MM Locking Double Cockring, Steelworxx Revenge
Click here for Our blog & Podcast
whistler

Post by whistler »

i bought mine off of someone and the ony drawback is that the diameter is too big. When flaccid, the sides aren't always touching me. I can only imagine the feeling if they were.

Ive also noticed this.. Ive been locked for almost three weeks and at first my penis was touching the end but now, at times, it appears that has been some shrinkage.
0 x
TwistedMister
Last orgasm: October 21st, 2020
Orgasms this year: 4

Post by TwistedMister »

whistler wrote:Ive also noticed this.. Ive been locked for almost three weeks and at first my penis was touching the end but now, at times, it appears that has been some shrinkage.
It's not 'shrinkage', you're just becoming accustomed to it and you aren't experiencing quite the same level of arousal. There are normal variations depending on temperature and arousal level, and the differences can be very noticeable, but they are entirely natural and would occur in the same manner if you were not caged. The only difference now is that you have a point of reference. Don't worry, you aren't going to magically 'shrink' (no matter what horror stories may be told by individuals who are ignorant, inexperienced, or stuck in fantasyland).

I've been locked for as much as 18 months and the ruler says that there is absolutely no change, it still gets as small and as big as it ever did before I got into chastity play.
0 x
04/07/19 "And then I 'punished' you by making you lick my pussy after I let my other 'boy' fuck me." --Mrs. Twisted
newtochast57

Post by newtochast57 »

I have been wearing a CB6ks for two months however the longest I have been able to wear it at night is only 4 hours. The cage on CB was too big and when I got hard the cage would press down on my balls and it was very painful.

I ordered a JB from MM with the rush build. The day after ordering it I had second thoughts about the length that I ordered. I spoke with William from MM and had him take off the 1/4" in length as they suggested. Despite the fact I did not order the express shipping my JB arrived in the mail only 19 days after I ordered it. I did have to go to the post office to pick it up and paid only $17 Canadian for duty.

I was very impressed by the quality of the work however I was a little worried as I doubted it would even fit as the cage looked way too small. I was wrong (again) as when I put it on it fit perfectly. I did have a bit of an issue getting the security screw lined up the first time (KH was out of town), however once I figured it out (wash lotion off hands before putting in the screw) I was good to go.

I have been wearing the JB 24/7 for a whole week and the only releases have been twice at night for play with my KH, however no "O" for me. :D The first night I had a few moments of discomfort but have since learned that I go pee just before I go to bed, whether I think I need to or not, and there have been no issues, no hotspots and no pain. In fact many times in particular during the day I forget I am even wearing it.
0 x