Manhood Academy "Stanley" Day One Review

For the gearheads in the audience
duffin

Manhood Academy "Stanley" Day One Review

Post by duffin »

I just got this cage in the mail this afternoon and of course had to put it on immediately. Here is a link to it on Amazon(the only place I can really find it listed. There doesn't seem to be a website for Manhood Academy): http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00HUY ... UTF8&psc=1 It is rather cheaply priced as far as metal cages go, so...I'm unsure of how the quality is going to be, but I was looking for something metal to try out as I've only had plastic devices previously. I was wearing the CB6000s just before I put this on. The cage is definitely a bit shorter and smaller inside than the 6000s. In the 6000s, there's about a quarter of an inch of space between the end of my member and the end of the cage. The Stanley fits seemingly perfectly. I'll need some time to determine if it's /too/ small, so we'll see. I've had it on about an hour and I don't detect any obvious discoloration.

Quality-wise, it seems sturdy. The item's page is a little contradictory as one line says "Elegant, very detailed Chrome Plated stainless steel devise" and then a few lines down it says "There is no chrome plating and no nickel plating, just solid stainless steel. Hand-polished to a beautiful finish" so...yeah, not really sure what's right. There isn't anything that comes in the package, so I'm not sure how to really verify it. If anyone knows of any tricks to determine if something truly is stainless steel, let me know.

It definitely shows a little bit more in pants as compared to the CB-6000s. It's actually closer to the visiblity of the CB-2000 as the cage isn't quite as angled as the 6000s. I'll have to experiment to see how obvious it is in everyday life.

Using the restroom seems a little problematic. There are hole at the tip, but with how I fit in it, the head is pressed right against the end, so when I tried, it tended to squirt all over the place, so...definitely not one one can stand up to relieve oneself in.

I'll try to update my experiences over the next few days to a week. If anyone's got questions about it, let me know and I'll try to answer!
0 x
Locked by LRC

Re: Manhood Academy "Stanley" Day One Review

Post by Locked by LRC »

duffin wrote: If anyone knows of any tricks to determine if something truly is stainless steel, let me know.
A magnet will not attach to stainless steel.
0 x
Current device - MM Custom
Previous devices - CB2000, 3000, 6000, 6000s, Curve
duffin

Post by duffin »

Locked by LRC wrote:
duffin wrote: If anyone knows of any tricks to determine if something truly is stainless steel, let me know.
Well, darn. It is magnetic... :/ Guess that's not all that surprising.
0 x
Locked by LRC

Post by Locked by LRC »

Stainless steel is expensive and when something is almost 80% less, there's probably a reason.

Also, something else I meant to say before;
duffin wrote:Using the restroom seems a little problematic. There are hole at the tip, but with how I fit in it, the head is pressed right against the end, so when I tried, it tended to squirt all over the place, so...definitely not one one can stand up to relieve oneself in.
I think with the end design of this device your always going to have a spray problem.

Just watch for chips in the finish and the weld joints for rust. Touch these up with clear nail polish and you should be okay until you can afford a stainless steel device.

Good luck and keep us posted.
0 x
Current device - MM Custom
Previous devices - CB2000, 3000, 6000, 6000s, Curve
duffin

Post by duffin »

I'm not quite sure I'll ever really be able to afford an actual custom stainless steel device. It was bad enough when I bought the CB-6000s. That was quite expensive for me :(
0 x
Tame Lion

Post by Tame Lion »

Since you just got it, you may want to look at dhgate.com. You will probably find the same device for a lot less. "Manhood Academy" is a known abuser of Amazon and claims they make the devices, but they are Chinese imports from dhgate. Just sayin'.
0 x
Blog: http://www.malechastityjournal.com
#mcjnl @thecagedlion
My guide to fitting a chastity device:http://www.malechastityjournal.com/livi ... -good-fit/
Locked up 24/7 since January 2014.
duffin

Post by duffin »

Tame Lion wrote:Since you just got it, you may want to look at dhgate.com. You will probably find the same device for a lot less. "Manhood Academy" is a known abuser of Amazon and claims they make the devices, but they are Chinese imports from dhgate. Just sayin'.
Well, that would explain why I'd never heard of them before. :/ I figured it wouldn't be amazing with it being so cheap. I have heard of dhgate, but I didn't want to have to wait for the delivery from China.
0 x
TwistedMister
Last orgasm: October 21st, 2020
Orgasms this year: 4

Post by TwistedMister »

duffin wrote:
Locked by LRC wrote:
Well, darn. It is magnetic... :/ Guess that's not all that surprising.
It sucks that the 'fine print' on the Amazon website disclaims any responsibility for claims made about products. It allows scammers to set up shop and defraud people with impunity. This creates a trust issue- I've read too many reviews where the product delivered was not as advertised and the buyers have no recourse. Because of that, I rarely buy anything off Amazon now, I use their site to read reviews and then buy elsewhere.
0 x
04/07/19 "And then I 'punished' you by making you lick my pussy after I let my other 'boy' fuck me." --Mrs. Twisted
duffin

Post by duffin »

Yeah, I don't necessarily mind buying through Amazon because a lot of products do have reviews. The problem is, most of the "improrted" Chinese ones don't, so you have to kind of take a chance. In this case, yeah, I got bitten...at least I didn't spend $200 on it. But, yeah, Amazon should have a stricter policy for unreturnable products. If I could get a refund, it wouldn't be so bad, but sexual devices, in general, are non-refundable so Amazon should verify the claims made for those.
0 x
orinthsone

Post by orinthsone »

Locked by LRC wrote:A magnet will not attach to stainless steel.
That's only true for some specific alloys. Most stainless steel alloys ARE magnetic.
0 x