What's your favourite cage for everyday use?

For the gearheads in the audience
TomOfSweden

Re: What's your favourite cage for everyday use?

Post by TomOfSweden »

This is still the device I use today. New lock. The one got a bit grotty But same cage
0 x
KittensBoyToy

Post by KittensBoyToy »

Of the cages I have worn the HTv3 is the most comfortable although a real PITA to keep clean. I am currently in a Chinese 'stainless' steel cage that, except for the weight is comfortable and actually my favorite. I have a MM Jail Bird that I purchased preowned that has to go in for adjustment to the base ring. No doubt in my, or Kitten's, mind that it will assume the favorite position. (If it is Kitten's favorite, by default it WILL BE my favorite! :? )

My current cage:

https://www.ebay.com/itm/142797782920
Last edited by KittensBoyToy on Wed May 29, 2019 8:21 am, edited 1 time in total.
0 x
Kitten's Boy Toy
I'm Kitten's property and She keeps Her property secure in a Jail Bird!
danj

Post by danj »

Definitely my modified Looker 3. I'd link a photo, but don't have one on the web and can't upload one directly.
It has a slot cut at the tip of the cage for easy urination (and no padlock, as I'm not pierced). I like this device as it's compact and sized just about perfectly for me. It's also easy to keep clean with the open cage design. It's much lighter than my Steelheart, which gets uncomfortable due the weight. My Steelheart is also a but longer than it should be.

I can't say it's perfectly comfortable, but 90%+ of the time, it's great.
0 x
-Dan

and yes, that IS my beautiful hotwife wearing the key to my cb-6000s!

Currently Own: CB-6000s, Steelworxx Steelheart (2), modified Steelworxx Looker 3, and DH Gate A271 (2)
Currently Wearing: Steelheart
LockedByBD

Post by LockedByBD »

Been wearing the following device for over a month now, with only one 6 hour break during that time: https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B07GL6W5MD/
0 x
Locked when my wife wants it locked.