Virtual First Time Recommendations?

For the gearheads in the audience
fuzzydunlop

Virtual First Time Recommendations?

Post by fuzzydunlop »

I had a CB-2000 many years ago, but was disappointed that it was harder to get in it than to slipout. I never tried another device after that. We have had good success with the honor system and are dabbling again and I am considering a device. I know security is never 100% but to me there is a large amount of symbolism. Any recommendations for a virtual first timer? The two things important to me: that it be at least more inconvenient to remove than to put on and that comfort is good in the sense that pinching, etc., is fairly low.
0 x
Dev

Re: Virtual First Time Recommendations?

Post by Dev »

My husband is very happy with his Watchful Mistress. He hasn't complained about any discomfort. He does take it off every day while bathing. That's his little quirk (I am sure he could get it completely clean while wearing it) and I am going along with it because that is making chastity work for us. Because he puts it on and off everyday, he's gotten quite adept at putting it on in about 20 seconds--that includes screwing the screw in place. It comes off just as quick.

Hope this helps.

D
0 x
The Key is on my Nipple Ring
a couple's explorations with a chaste life, from the wife's point of view
Dev's Gallery
my stash of good looking men
Keyheld: Chastity Resources for Lovers
michaelnmelissa

Post by michaelnmelissa »

I agree with Dev. The Mature Metal Watchful Mistress is what I wear and it is extremely comfortable. I've had it on 24/7 for as long as 13 days without a problem. And, yes Dev, it is possible to get it clean while leaving it on! ;)
0 x
fuzzydunlop

Post by fuzzydunlop »

Thanks for responding. I guess my concern is that it would be easier to slip out of the base ring than to put it on in the first place, and to some extent, getting the sizing right given the cost. Does the WM make it any more difficult to pull out compared to a CB---- device? I am thinking about dusting off the old CB-2000 and experimenting with it a little (it has been years) and see what my spouse thinks.
0 x
michaelnmelissa

Post by michaelnmelissa »

While I think I could pull my cock out of the cage with a lot of soap and effort it would not be easy. And even at my smallest I still come close to filling the Watchful Mistress.

Now, slipping my balls out of the base ring is not going to happen. They're in there until the cage itself comes off.

Michael
0 x
fuzzydunlop

Post by fuzzydunlop »

I have pulled out my old CB-2000, and notice that the plastic pins have some give, which if I remember, allowed my balls to slip through. I haven't tried to pass it all though the ring in a long time, so maybe we will see this weekend.
0 x
fuzzydunlop

Post by fuzzydunlop »

I am giving the CB-2000 (hello 10 years ago) a whirl tonight for a few hours while cleaning the house. My wife has the keys. I am glad she is game. I am a little anxious about "things" being not quite where they normally are, and rubbing certain ways. If things are fun, maybe we will try something else.
0 x
Tallestrina

Post by Tallestrina »

Like you I've tried a couple of devices for a short time, the main problem being the ring around the testicles was impossible for long term wear for me. Now I'm going to try a PA-5000 which secures using a Prince Albert (PA) piercing. I've got pierced especially (though I've always fancied a PA). Actually, getting the PA was a breeze! something that looks drastic but isn't.
I bought the PA-5000 before and tried it for fit and comfort, tying it in place with some tape. After getting hard it was obvious it would be effective, once it was secure.
Make sure you get the right size, not too small.
Check my blog for more info, if you want to know anything, leave me a comment.

Good luck, whichever way you go!

http://adifferentflavour.blogspot.com/
0 x